Reviews for Arrangements Shall Be Made
Have a Little Feith chapter 4 . 9/29/2010
Man! You should keep Sephy on. He's Badass. Roland from the Dark Tower series should be in this. He'd be freaking epic for this story. Especially since he's got reloading skills that are as fast as lightning.
Have a Little Feith chapter 3 . 9/29/2010
Heheh... What about John Smith from the Dead Zone, or Roland from the Dark Tower series? Roland'd be Freaking Epic Story material.
The Laughing Swordsman chapter 3 . 9/28/2010
Cool writing so far, and I like how it's shaping up. The teams are starting to look cool. And speaking of teams...Lelouch, Alucard, Superman, Sasuke, and...Orihime? Talk about odd woman out.
Weapon-VII chapter 4 . 9/27/2010
I am liking this so far, however you are going all over the place in terms of characters, so I only know half of them. But with a crossover this big its bound to happen.

The funniest thing so far was Edward turning into a vampire superman. But seriously who does have a bat-crucifix made of kryptonite. LOL.

As for shinji's team, I just watched gurren laggan again after that team up was made, and I know no one can beat a team with simon on it, and a shinji who is a walking Angel. But then again the fights will be fair, yes?

Also with the The Fallen is the armor they are all wearing some kind of power armor? Or are they just some kind of matching uniform?

Keep up the good work! Hope you update this and Shinji-108 soon.
Patcheresu chapter 4 . 9/27/2010
Character Suggestions, Also thank you for Naoki, Lucifer's answer to Micheal except lots more epic. Even though it is the best route for the Neutral Ending, the title screen says it all.

Flint[Mother 3] Theme song: "Theme of Love" Why do I suggest him? Do you know what he uses in place of longswords? HUGE PIECES OF WOOD. He fights by smacking things around with thick as brick piece of timber. There is atone point a piece of said path blocking most of an entire road. You can just PICK IT UP and use it has Flint's penultimate weapon. Plus, he can handle himself alright in a fight without going unconscious against a cyborg teenager with a beam sword who he just realized is his son. Speaking of said demon spawn...

Claus [Mother 3] Theme song: "Theme of Love" (As Lucas's brother)/"Strong One (Masked Man)" (As the Masked Man) Originally slaughtered to death by a mechanical dragon, was brought back to life by science and granted with a beam sword and lightning channeling powers. He can make lightning come from nowhere and strike you down by waving his sword around for a ONE HIT KO. Oh and he's Lucas's big bro. Also a PSI user. He can do any spell Lucas can do except he's more attack orientated.

Emil Castagnier/Ratatosk, God of Provoke [Tales of Symphonia 2: Dawn of the New World] Theme song: "I'll Go/From Darkside" Emil is a persona given human form of the gate god Ratatosk, who as his second most known job implies, he's a sarcastic unforgiving asshole who'd love nothing more than to pull anyone's strings. Both voiced by Johnny Young Bosch's two main voices, "Timid Hero"/"Brave Hero" respectively, he wields a serrated broadsword with ease and strength. With his loved one, Marta Luadi, he can perform the Guard Breaking combo Ars Nova. Ratatosk, however, has another move that depends on the number of demonic or monster allies he has in his current party and other stock called Ain Soph Aur. Emil, however, is unable to use this tech and is limited to his Final Smash, Devil's Hellfire, a rapid combo that causes the very ground to turn to molten lava with it's finishing overhead strike.

Travis "Travis the Great" Touchdown [No More Heroes] Theme song: Arguably "Philistine" Arguably "We Are Finally Cowboys" and arguably "It's Kill or be Killed" and last but not least, arguably "NMH". A hapless otaku at first glance, he is the only surviving member and 1st rank of two assassin organizations through hardwork, dedication, and a beam katana lightsaver rip-off he received from an "internet auction site". While not the brightest soul, Travis has many ties and a plentiful of melee attacks to rely on when his swords can't help him. There's nothing like slicing and dicing followed by giving your enemies a German Suplex. He has some uneasiness killing women and would rather make them surrender then kill them on most cases, unlike his male rivals, who'd he'd even kill if they were 8. Or LOOKED 8. Oh, and he can also turn into a Tiger and can command the mecha Glastonbury. Known for associating himself with the one survivor of his two climbs through the ranks and his unranked rival/Irish Twin Henry Cooldown, who uses a similar weapon and also is known by the moniker, "Sir Henry Motherfucker". His theme song was passed on or was at least hinted at that by the 4th rank of his second climb, Margaret Moonlight. The name of said song is "Philistine", which helped remind Travis why he became a assassin in the first place. Dates his brother's ex, Silvia.

Henry "Sir Henry Motherfucker" Cooldown [No More Heroes] Theme song: "We Are Finally Cowboys" A calm, collected, killstealing twin brother. Henry gets around using cunning and level-headedness with a lightsaber that shoots energy balls. Has one of the most epic finishing moves ever and can one hit kill an ordinary person it top physical condition, no matter what condition they are in. Was once the husband of Silvia and sassing him about her in any way will result in a quick termination as his brother once found out by toying with him(this was before said wet dream became a reality).

Scarlet "Shinobu" Jacobs [No More Heroes] Theme song: "Season of the Samurai" A snarky, cold perverted killing maniac, or assassin, as Bad Girl also calls them, Shinobu houses a powerful sword technique and a rage to fulfill the wishes of her master. And her lust for Travis. Whichever comes first considering they are one and the same now. Except Travis doesn't dig her. Too bad. She now wields a robotic hand from when Travis cut it off and spared her instead of killing her. She also likes to rile her opponents into revealing blind spots and to just pester them.
Deep Space Cowgirl chapter 4 . 9/27/2010

Y'know, when I first started reading this, I thought of it as crack. Mind-blowingly awesome crack, but crack nontheless. I never should have doubted there would be a direction to this. My most heartfelt apologies for doubting you. I mean damn, I was expecting the Fallen to win from the moment I saw the roster, but *damn*... (grabs some popcorn and waits to see what will happen next)
TenshiReike chapter 4 . 9/27/2010
I've said this once and I'll say it again, your the only person to be able to work a multi crossover with Brawl at its center. It's entertainment at its peak.
Heraklinios chapter 4 . 9/27/2010
"What the hell...? Kamina with Magnificent Bastards? DOES NOT COMPUTE. DOES NOT COMPUTE!"

"But this means Shinji will face him someday."

"...Anyways. I'm thinking of some upgrades for everyone. For the Hito-shura (and everyone else) maybe everyone can ingest Magatama, giving them kick-ass powers. About guns and everything, maybe the Doom Marine BFG , and for swords, Excalibur and possibly, a random named Zanpakuto."

"...Right... For stages, maaaybe some stages from Kingdom Hearts. I mean the Gummi Routes from KHII. Without Gummi Ship. I think the fighters should hijack the flying heartless and use them to shoot down their opponents."

"Also, maybe a minigame of destroy a goddamn city. Extra points if you use the skyscapers as freaking swords."

"And maybe Race for the Finish...but this time it'll involve body surfing, satellite lasers and ninja robot dinosaurs against them...!"

"As a matter of fact, no. I'm just excited. Also, I think the Emperor needs to play either Guilty Gear or Blazblue for more characters."

"Really? I didn't knew that... Anyways, there are some questions. Why Kamina is allied with those guys? What wacky and bloody minigames will you create? Will there be flashy combination attacks? WHAT?"

"Heh. I win. You freaked out."

eggmiester chapter 4 . 9/27/2010
worship awesome incarnate. ALL! HAIL!

luffy,Naruto and ichigo, all on the same team...

all japans greatest villians, all on one team...

kamina,the master and gendo ikari, along with two ultra-badass's, WITH super saiyen, all on the same team...

we don't need to offer suggestions: because you don't need them.

worship awsome incarnat.

NightmareSyndrom chapter 4 . 9/27/2010
Unholy Fury

Izuna Jinkuro(Muramasa The Demon Blade) Justin Law(Soul Eater) The Reaper(Persona 3) King Arthur(Sonic and the Black Night) Madara Uchiha(Naruto Shippuden)

Shelled Serpant

Medusa Gorgan(Soul Eater) Orochimaru(Naruto) Master Roshi(Dragonball) Bowser(Mario) Toma(Love Hina)

Divine Judgement

Vulcanus(Disgaea) Sepheroth(Final Fantasy) Pit(Kid Icarus) Mithos Yggdrasil(Tales of Symphnia) Setsuna Sakurazaki(Negima! Magister Negi Magi)
Aoirann chapter 4 . 9/27/2010
Silent Heroes: Minato Arsiato, Link, Chrono, Gordon Freeman, Jack from Bioshock.

Action Girls: Samus, Winry, Alex Vance, Lara Croft, Tsunade.
anonymous chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
Fou-Lu from Breath Of Fire IV, Sephiroth, Takaya, Vayne in Mana Khemia, Luke fon Fabre from Tales Of The Abyss
ByLanternLight chapter 3 . 9/14/2010
Here's an idea:

Master-Chief Spartan-117

Samus Aran

Commander Shepard (Mass Effect 2)

Dr. Gordon Freeman (Half-Life 2 ep.2)

Commissar Ciaphus Cain (Hero of the Imperium)

Team: Human Aegis.

All five are dedicated to the eradication of dangerous alien life forms and the preservation of Humanity, hence Human Aegis. I think they'd probably get along pretty well all told, and all five are wearing powered armour, so they've already got a uniform. Their skills work well together, too. The commissar would be a medium to short ranged character with his Laspistol and Bolter, supplemented by his chainsword. Dr. Freeman excels at close range (do NOT screw with the crowbar) along with utility. (Gravity gun. Period.) Samus, just like in the games, does best at long range. Commander Shepard, much like the Master Chief, does best at long to medium range, but where the M.C. has enhanced speed/reflexes at close range, Shepard has a range of biotic and tech powers.

If you need a more detailed list of all of their combat capabilities, feel free to PM me. Great idea, by the way.
eggmiester chapter 3 . 9/14/2010
ima thinking you put together a team full of spiky haired blond badass muthas! right now, i have naruto, cloud and sora, im only worried they might be too awesome. AND KITTAN! HOW DID I FORGET KITTAN! screw it, too much awesome, IVE GOT IT! A SUPER SAIYEN! BBBRRROOOLLLYY!

i have but one question: when are you leaving? because you need to get someone-NOT ME- to continue this story while you're gone. also because i need to know when you're daily dose of awesome, which has kept me sane, will stop. anyway, chat to you later! keep up the good work!
Joseph29 chapter 3 . 9/14/2010

That's it. That's all he needs. He will clone himself four times over. His team name is Dai-Kamina-Gurren.

Do it. You know you want this.
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »