Reviews for Arrangements Shall Be Made
Tetsui chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
Hmm, Epic Uno...I want to see Kuruno smash Superman's head in. TWICE! Also, I'd like to see someone from the Chrono Trigger gang pop up, just because if you can destroy an ancient evil of death, you should show up in a tourny like this.
LyraMelody chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I'd like to see Mega Man fight some one, and preferably win.
wolf555 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Now lets see who could you add...

Guts the Black Swordsman from Berserk aka: one of the most badass swordsmen ever I say!

Ippo Makunouchi & everyone from Kamogawa Gym from Hajime no Ippo: Because little Mac shouldn't be the only boxer and Ivan Drago must fight Mamoru Takamura: the man who koed a bear.

And since you had power rangers you may or may not add Kamen Riders or hell just use Sho Fukamachi and Agito aka Guyver-1 and 3 because those suits are awesome!

Also since you have Kenshiro the least you can add is Ellie Ragu along with Gau slong with her older bro Diaz from Shadow Skill

There's also Alita from Battle Angel Alita: A little Cyborg girl who can take apart a Gundam with her bare hands

Finally you must have the many characters of Jojo's Bizarre Adventures fight it out.

Now you'll definitely have comic book heroes in there so I suggest Iron Fist along with some more heroes.

Now if you go into westerns I suggest that you use Jonah Hex and I don't mean the movie version by the way.

Also include Gundams,Knightmares, Valkyries, and several other kinds of giant robots fight it out although the knightmares are smaller then all I've just suggested so it would kind of be like kicking a child... Do it!

Now I'll come up with more things later so see ya for now .
Deep Space Cowgirl chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I actually want you to do Shinji next. I'm curious to see how he will fight without a curbstomping Eva in a manner that will be entertaining.
ByLanternLight chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Although on one hand I'd like to see if Link and Ganondorf have resolved their issues a la Mario and Bowser for the next battle, the idea of Link continuing to beat down Sentai teams runs strong in me. I humbly suggest Link vs. the Sailor Senshi!
eggmiester chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
i have a recommendation: an organisation 13 member. i suggest marluxia, but whatever you want mate. can't wait for the next chapter!
Heraklinios chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
"HOLY SHIT EMPEROR..."

"You done it...you freaking done it! Wow...I mean...just wow. Taking the idea that was doomed to fail and turned it epic. Hell, Great Teacher Onizuka IS here!"

"NO KIDDING. SHAME MINATOS ISN'T THERE. THAT POLICY OF NO FANFIC CHARACTERS BUGS ME."

"Yeah...but it's good since I don't want to have another strange day. Also, if it isn't much, I would like to nominate Ragna the Bloodedge from Blazblue, Sol Badguy from Guilty Gear..."

"PROBABLY GIG FROM SOUL NOMAD, DAVID XANATOS, THE ONE AND ONLY KAMINA!..."

"Yeah, him too! Also..."

"...YOU'RE GOING TO RECOMMEND THE DAMN RED-WHITE, DON'T YOU?"

"Well, ONLY because that would mean she'll be out for a long time, leaving me with a long of free time. Also, I know her too well...she won't go down that easily"

"WHATEVER. HEY, MAYBE DANTE FROM DEVIL MAY CRY COULD BE HERE. AND...YOU COULD GIVE MINATOS A CAMEO, BUT NOT AS A FIGHTER. I'M SURE THAT BIG BLUE SHITTY DISCO BALL KNOWS BETTER."

"Of course! Well, Sam, best of luck with this. Keep it up mate!"

"...I WONDER IF WE COULD SNEA-"

"Hell no!"
NightmareSyndrom chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I don't really care who fights who. As long as your writing it I know I'll enjoy it.

Now that that's out of the way, here's a list of characters I would like to see. The don't have to be in a fight, I'll be happy if they just make an appearence

Midori: Devil Surviver: She's a famous cosplayer, when not in a fight she could be anyone.

Nightcrawler: X-men: Smash Bros was always had a teleporting ninja, why not add someone who can teleport a little more freely?

Presea Combatir: Tales of Symphonia: She goes around swinging a battle axe that's bigger than she is.

Kiba Inuzuka & Akamaru: Naruto: The purpuse of these battles is to put on a good show right? Who better to put in then someone who likes showing off?

Zetta: Makai Kingdom: "I'm going to Overlord your faces off!" (If you do use him, I think I have a good idea of what his handicap is going to be)

Sagara: Full Metal Panic: We already have Snake, why not add another military man? Only this time take away the ability to understand what to do in a none combat situation.

Viewtiful Joe: Viewtiful Joe: Another guy who loves to showoff. Everythings more dramatic in slow motion.

Flonne: Disgaea: She'll win with the 'Power of Love'

Taro: Disgaea 2: He's a big crybaby, but he's probably too adorable for most of the females to want to hurt him.

Ed: Ed, Edd & Eddy: Ed is an idiot, but more importantly he is an idiot with super strength and an unhealthy obssesion with gravy. He's so into monster movies and comicbooks, he probably knows more about the monsters the other characters fight than they do.

Ryoga Hibiki: Ranma 1/2: The dude has super strength, is practically invunerable, and gets turned into a defenceless piglet when wet.

Akihiko Sanada: Persona 3: The guy is always looking forward to a good scrap.

Toad: X-Men: He's quick sneaky and agile, and, depending on what version of him your using, Brittish.

Kenshin Himura: Ruroni Kenshin: The worlds greatest samurai. Plus he knows improv weapon-wise

Jack: Samurai Jack: They guy is used to dealing with the strange and other worldly. This would be just another day in the hodd for him.

The Scottsman: Samurai Jack: He's a giant scottsman with a machinegun for leg. What's not to like about that?

That's all I can come up with off the top of my head. I apologize for any misspells. And I hope you've at least heard of some of these characters before
Tetsui chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Well, since Haruhi is my main fandom, I'd say either Nagato or Koizumi, but I'm pretty sure Link wouldn't two seconds against them. So, how's about Chinku from Rozan Maiden?
TenshiReike chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
You took an idea people wanted to try and did (and failed in a most epic manner) and turned it epic. I can't even begin to suggest fights, just make sure there's no curbstomps. I was entertained by the way. :)
Safire Ranmako chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Love the fic.

Anyway Ideas for fights:

Goku Vs. Superman

Naruto Vs. Monkey D. Luffy

Sora(KH) Vs. Sally Acorn(Sonic)

Light "Kira" Yagami Vs. Kim Possible

Jake (Animorphs) Vs. Ben (10)

Johnny Quest Vs. Hector (Ozzy & Drix)

Ozzy Vs. Morph (X-Men)

Urd (O!MG) Vs. Vegeta

Ranma/Ranko Vs. Kimiko (Xaio Lin Showdown)

Saint Saiya Vs. Sailor Moon

Jim Kirk Vs. Jackie Chan

Jade Chan Vs Mikey (TMNT)

Demona Vs. Electra

Raph/Nightwatcher (TMNT) Vs. Master Chief

Tron Vs. Ryuzaki "L" Lawliett
Slicerness chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
i'm actually surprised you didn't call this 'Arrangements Will Be Made' it's more catchy.

now, i'm honestly trying NOT to be exited about this. i've seen alot of these mass tournament type stories that peter out and die within a few chapters. but since your the one writing it i think i can let myself go and be hopeful about this.

as for his next opponent? Ganandorf, just to get him out of the way.

i wonder, did link get points or negative points for that last move? he attacked while he was invincible so some would call it cheap, but i personally call it a legitamate strategy because he's using his head. the rangers didn't know about the invincibility so it's fair game.
Patcheresu chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Doomguy. That is all. He's the protagonist of the Doom series. And the original finder of THE Big Fucking Gun, the B.F.G.9000.

Also, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers? Are you fucking me[no pun intended]? Who honestly thought for a second that some cheesy show that enspired a generation of more cheesy shows with slightly better special effects would win against LINK. Link in all shapes and sizes was and hopefully always will be a badass.

Just to see the humiliation, I nominate Doomguy with the BFG as a Final Smash and Marisa Kirasame/Reimu Hakurei from Touhou, by Team Shangai Alice. Combos are their specialty. As is raining glowing balls of heat called danmaku "bullet hell".
Casey W chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Heh. Good stuff. A bit of mindless fun compared to your other works. A welcome change of pace in my opinion.
Lightning Ink chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Yo. Considered this a bit myself, but could never quite pull it off.

Anyway, as for who Link should fight next, i would throw in Negi Springfield from "Negima". If you know who that is.

That, or Ichigo from Bleach, Bankai and Hollow mask included.

Or take a leaf from your book and throw in Minato from P3.

Well, looking forward to the next chapter,

Xingster