Reviews for True Friends Help You Hide the Bodies
I agree entirely on the descriptions of Hermione. I'd hope Ron never got quite that bad, having matured by the end of the War, but it could suit.
Pahan chapter 1 . 1/22
Seems unnecessarily Ron-bashy. Ron stood on a broken leg to proclaim to (what he thought was) a mass-murdering Death Eater that if he wanted to kill Harry, he'd have to do it over his dead body. Ron - a pureblood who could have sat out the war - joined his friends to go after the horcruxes, and it took wearing one around his neck to give him a mere moment of weakness (which turned into a longer period due to bad luck and Hermione's concealment skills). Ron had stood by Harry during bad times as well as good.
Daughter of Pluto chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Yes. Just...there aren't any words adequate enough to really describe how much I love this. Thank you for writing it and sharing it with us.
Banner chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
... words fail me. Although "beautiful" comes close.
gabbygirl89 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Great story! I really liked it!

yoyoente chapter 1 . 5/27/2011

But good! It gave me chills. :D
i say hello chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
this is an awesome little story. its so short its almost a drablle, but not quite. it's very dramatic, and i can't help but love it.

Normally i am not a fan of evil/mean!ron, because he is and okay annoying, but... when you explain it like you did...

One thing, though. i noticed that you wrote 'molly or the twins'. i presume this is set after DH, so shouldn't fred be dead? its not important, but i thought i may as well mention it.

all in all, an awesome little story :) *favourites)*
Samiaow chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I know this is marked as "complete", but you could expand it to explain why Ron was after Harry and whether Harry ever gets caught. It's a good little story too - it's quite dramatic and I like the bit where Hermione smiles to herself at the end.

Thanks :)