Reviews for Littlest Things
A Midsummer chapter 4 . 8/1/2014
"Wait! Inoue"

Ichigo's practically always panicking when he know he can't get to Orihime's side to protect her because he's fighting someone (Grimmjow, Ulquiorra). He ends up trying to stall the attacker verbally despite the futility of such a thing. So this altered scene makes me all tingly and happy because not only does it happen on Ichigo's lack of an idea as to how to properly carry a woman, treating Hime like a sack of potatoes, like in canon but he's also worried and double checked if Orihime was really fine. And that oath yet again.
S0phi3F4wn chapter 13 . 2/5/2014
SO KAWAII Q_Q
RachetM chapter 13 . 1/7/2014
Awesome/kawaii/ichihime
! I love it
alice hattercandy chapter 13 . 4/8/2011
aww, it's a little bittersweet but sweet nonetheless! :D
Aya chapter 13 . 4/7/2011
I almost cried reading it! I'm such a cry baby in regards IchiHime, mainly when they are on the brink of separation.

It was cute. Congrats.
nypsy chapter 13 . 4/6/2011
awwwwww.

and in my imagination, its the start of their long-distance relationship (that works)...
chuchootrain chapter 13 . 4/6/2011
Aww, this was so sweet. Definitely something I could see happening in canon. :) I love it!
XtremeGal87 chapter 12 . 3/27/2011
This is definitely my favorite one so far! I mean - mmm, some of those pictures sounded might fine to me! (Must admit, as much as that Christmas pic sounds HILARIOUS, I'd most love to see the shower one LOL)

And Orihime should be afraid - very afraid! :P

Really, I totally loved it! :)
Alastor Vega chapter 12 . 3/25/2011
Now the image of Ichigo in a Tight skiing outfit wiggling his butt will not haunt my mind.

I always wanted to see a story of this. Glad I ways able to read it.

And now I imagine Orihime wearing Ninja garbs as she sneak around taking pictures of Ichigo.

Great job and have a nice day.
sorakun9 chapter 12 . 3/24/2011
Bwahahahahahahahaha! Ichigo was so funny/evil at the end. I think there should be another part to Stupid Sexy Ichigo, since I really enjoyed reading it. It was hilarious and cute at the same time XD
LS77 chapter 12 . 3/24/2011
ahaha~! xD "since you got yours, i'm going toget mine." that line was probably my favorite. i can see him saying that with a such serious expression. :)
Shorti3j3 chapter 12 . 3/23/2011
This made me laugh so hard! I loved this :3

You should make a sequel or something small about Ichigo getting his calendar of Orihime, has it hanged up on his wall right over his bed ;P Lmao okay Ill stop /shot

This was really good story, I had a big smile the whole time reading it . Cant wait for another IchiHime fic of yours
nypsy chapter 12 . 3/23/2011
loved it!
ohsayHUN chapter 12 . 3/23/2011
LOL! Quite the amusing chapter. I also love the slightly sexual connotations throughout ;)
ohsayHUN chapter 8 . 3/23/2011
Teehee this chapter was adorable
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »