Reviews for Anthology of Melancholy Disasters
This was all so cute 3
RobinSparkelz chapter 4 . 7/16
Wooooowwww! So good!
Meemy-Chan chapter 4 . 7/16
The first time I read it I cried, the 2nd time it made me smile and the 3rd time it made me laugh with joy ... That's how awesome this anthology is... Can't wait for the next one...
Rizu Hatake-hime chapter 4 . 7/16
One thing I'm still wondering right now... What is "loved her, but never fall in love"? If he loved her, then surely at some point he had been fallen in love with her right? hmmm...
*scratching my chin"
About the phobia, I hate spider too, but not to the point of freaking out and mental breakdown in its presence(?). heheee..
I love your fluffy story more than tje depressing one, you have a knack in that area I think. :)
Nagareboshi Star chapter 4 . 7/15
A sweet story with a lot of emotion and of course a beautiful ending. I suffered from arachnophobia as well in my younger years. Now...well I don't really like them, but there is a kind of mutual respect going on I guess. I just...avoid them.
Liked the shot very much :D Hope your allergies get better soon!
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 4 . 7/15
This felt like a movie. Like a sappy, clich├ęd chick flick...In the best possible ways.
ILoveSxS chapter 4 . 7/15
I loved this! It was deep and amazing!
rxs.isawesome.dctp chapter 3 . 7/12
It's been so long and wow what a difference between chapters. Your talent has only been honed for the better ~ I'm so glad to have seen you from the beginning and here's to many more good chapters like this!
You're writing style gets me every time! Beautifully done! Can't wait for the next chapter~!
ILoveSxS chapter 3 . 7/11
That was amazing! Its been such a long time since you updated this! And this was amazing!
Saku And Haru chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
your fanfics are awesome! i love ALL of them!
SakuraHerem chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
that was the hottest lemon I have ever read
hama431 chapter 2 . 12/25/2013
Update
ThunderWolf1324 chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
So...no more?