Reviews for Anthology of Melancholy Disasters
theeuniverse chapter 4 . 9/10
The angst and comedy and fluff just mixed so well together! I love your writing! Do you have a tumblr? I want to stalk, er, follow you! :)
sakura souzen chapter 3 . 9/7
SSSSSIIIIIGGGGGHHHHH *melts into a puddle of goo* AWW this is so cute! Scarborough Fair is one of my favorite folk songs and you should try Celtic Woman's version and imagine it as Sakura's voice to serve as a background music while reading this or something. It's just divine and ethereal! I love this chapter! Aww I hope you would consider making this a multi chaptered fic tho..
IsseyRiot chapter 4 . 8/28
oooh I know what you mean, I've suffered from the same evil but today I manage.
I don't get it the whole "i love you, but i'm not in love with you" I mean, I do get it as in I understand what it means. but really? amy? he loves freaking amy? whaaa?
bunto chapter 4 . 8/9
omg this was a really good chapter and i do hope that you will be continuing this!
Utopia chapter 3 . 8/6
OMFGGGGGGGGG I FRICKIN LOVED THIS CHAPTER OMFG HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE. I READ THIS THREE TIMES IN A ROW. LIKE WHAT. WHAT IS THIS MASTERPIECE.k spazzzzz i looked up the recommended singer and it really helped me hear and visualize what she would have sounded like. Thanks!
Girlalicious chapter 4 . 7/21
This was all so cute 3
RobinSparkelz chapter 4 . 7/16
Wooooowwww! So good!
Meemy-Chan chapter 4 . 7/16
The first time I read it I cried, the 2nd time it made me smile and the 3rd time it made me laugh with joy ... That's how awesome this anthology is... Can't wait for the next one...
Rizu Hatake-hime chapter 4 . 7/16
One thing I'm still wondering right now... What is "loved her, but never fall in love"? If he loved her, then surely at some point he had been fallen in love with her right? hmmm...
*scratching my chin"
About the phobia, I hate spider too, but not to the point of freaking out and mental breakdown in its presence(?). heheee..
I love your fluffy story more than tje depressing one, you have a knack in that area I think. :)
Nagareboshi Star chapter 4 . 7/15
A sweet story with a lot of emotion and of course a beautiful ending. I suffered from arachnophobia as well in my younger years. Now...well I don't really like them, but there is a kind of mutual respect going on I guess. I just...avoid them.
Liked the shot very much :D Hope your allergies get better soon!
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 4 . 7/15
This felt like a movie. Like a sappy, clich├ęd chick flick...In the best possible ways.
ILoveSxS chapter 4 . 7/15
I loved this! It was deep and amazing!
rxs.isawesome.dctp chapter 3 . 7/12
It's been so long and wow what a difference between chapters. Your talent has only been honed for the better ~ I'm so glad to have seen you from the beginning and here's to many more good chapters like this!
You're writing style gets me every time! Beautifully done! Can't wait for the next chapter~!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »