Reviews for 10 nen Chest
jj chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
very nice
Brickbrain the retarted seal chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
Personally I would love to see a sequel to this. I think you put it in such a way. I loved this and you made an excellent job! :-D
Galactic Foxes chapter 4 . 3/11/2011
Seriously, you never fail to amaze me. Your stories are so well developed as if you were actually with them in the moment. Not only is this sweet, but arousing haha. Having Gaara just take possession of Lee is just something that seems right.

Ooooh and the kiss...niiiice haha! I would have taken a picture.
Writing Keeper chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
I loved Lambo and his Ten-year bazooka! It was always so hilarious when he used it. He was such a hyper child and then when he shoots that thing he's so matured and laid back.
FlyingFyreFlye chapter 4 . 12/18/2010
This story is awesome!

The little ninjas are all so innocent!

It would be awesome if you wrote a sequel, like about how gaara woos lee? :D
BlackUbbing chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
Gush, I love this! hahaha
whitealmond chapter 4 . 9/27/2010
A time paradox! I love it! Especially Gaara's realization that Lee - kindhearted, honorable, Lee - would murder for him, because that's just how much he loves him. Bravo :D :D :D
BlackUbbing chapter 4 . 8/29/2010
It was so good... How cute!
Oshu chapter 4 . 7/28/2010
that was adorable

this will probably never need a sequel or back story or anything like that. it's one of the few good stand alone stories

not too many words are used but you can still picture everything

it gave me goose bumps /
KakaIru chapter 4 . 7/28/2010
I can't fully express how adorable I found this chapters. The whole story, as short as it was, was lovely. Actually I think this is the first time I say this but I liked this short chapters. They absolutely perfect for me. They had the perfect amount of description, romance, action, suspense, humor and smexiness. I loved this, sweetie, I did! *w*
Dobby123 chapter 4 . 7/28/2010
Oh that was so good. I wish you could continue. Maybe write a story that goes into details of their relationship. (Hint, Hint)