Reviews for The Stress of Marriage
Kooly chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
You... stoppppedd! Please continue. I wanna see what happens next X-(!
Nanafoxyfag chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
HOT O.O

haha would love to read more xD
yaoihaven chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
i swear to god i will give you anything you want if you would plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update this i wil give ye me soul
Nadheen chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
Great story! Update soon!
mochiusagi chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
Ohhhh things are going to get interesting. Please update soon!
Juura99 chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
Oh man, If I woke up to a fiance like Karin...well...I wouldn't be, because I'd have killed her very long ago. XD

LOL! I loved how Kabuto was so sweet and mother-ish and then randomly shoves a knife into the table! It's like a... 'Aw, mom you're so swee-PUT THE GRENADE DOWN!' type thing! Awesome.

Poor Naru. Stupid Sasuke-teme! YEAH! MAKE HIM PAY FOR SCREWING YOU OVER!...IN BOTH WAYS, I MEAN! *pervy snicker* XD
hotanimeguysrock chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
OK, why the hell are Sasuke and Karin together in the first place? They're complete opposites of each other in this. Haha, but getting raised by Orochimaru and Kabuto would explain why she's so screwed up! And who's Narutos fiancee? I'm thinking Hinata since that would make her rich as well. Please update soon, such a good story!
505 living dead chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
LOVED IT! Am definitely waiting for a sequel.
JadedByRomance chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Loved it! But hey, did Sakura send him to the wrong room or did Sasuke not follow the directions right?
ApparentlyRude chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
SEQUEL!

Please and thank you.

I really want to see where this goes.

Lilith G. Astroll
phantomgirl21 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I would like to read a continuation of this, there were many questions not answered in this, such as, WHAT HAPPENED AFTER SASUKE LEFT? I really want this to be continued! It was very interesting! Continue it!
Ruka-x3 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Oh I'm definately interested in a sequel/continuation O:

I hope you decide to write one x]

But anyways, this story was awesome! :D

You did an awesome job .
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Hahaha I don't think sasuke is goin to stay married for long esp since he'll be seeing naruto on the side.
O000000 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
AWESOME!
hotanimeguysrock chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Uh, yeah. You do need to write more to this. Cause Sasuke and Naruto both have fiances(if I read that right) and who would want to spend the rest of their life with Karin except Suigetsu. And Sasuke realized he can't be tamed when he was dancing (haha, Mily Cirus reference) so continuation is good!