Reviews for Warmth
Keyarayek chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Hot read! I love DA:A Anders :)
JehaneShepard chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Pre-justice anders makes my life, especially since he provided the alistair cheese after he was dead or in my case the son of a witch left me cause I was an elf, that bastard… anyways loved the story, it was hot and sweet and just the right amount of humor, well done
x.Janele.x chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Very well done, the ending made me giggle. So much for secrecy!
bucketOFme chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
niceee:) this is the 1st C/Anders story I've read and I enjoyed it :D
Revan42 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I enjoyed it.
arysani chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Awww! I'm not going to make a Marvin Gaye joke, but I will admit that I read her name enough times that I started singing the S&G song and then went on a protracted youtube search for that clip from "How I Met Your Mother" with the Cecelia Venn Diagram, and while I couldn't find that, I did discover that I could get the CVD on a coffee mug.

Seriously though, Anders!cuddles make everything better. And his bracing honesty making her realize she is still a person, a *woman*, even if her heart is broken, is lovely. It would be interesting to see if they could sustain any real relationship considering this one started based on needed comfort and not a lot else. Lovely work, thanks for sharing :o)
z0riah chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Oh my... *v*
celtic-twinkie chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Maker's breath! Hawt story! I enjoyed it!
Natmonkey chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Lovely story. The sadness in Cecilia is almost palpable as she misses Alistair, but it seems Anders is doing a fine job in comforting her. Sexy time is well-described, and sexy. Throwing Sigrun in like a comedy relief was a very cute touch.