Reviews for Pleasure in a Jar
84gemstone chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Was Bella really fat or was she just putting her self down?
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Loved it!
Katee Katank chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Hot Dayum I will never look at Nutella the same way again. I enjoyed how the characters were expressed in this short one shot. I would even enjoy if there was more of a story behind it.
Keira Sawyer chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
i heart nutella.
rubell chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
this was soo cute...and hot at the same time! i would like to read just before and right after...why exactly they were not talking and the relationship just before...then i would like one more lemon...gawd, dont you just hate us...the ones who dont write, only read...geezbeez...you'd think i was placing an order at BK...thank you for the story!
12345jj chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
i share bella's obsession with nutella:) if only edward came with every jar:(
cclore chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I have never had nutella and now I feel like I'm really missing out on something.

I also enjoyed reading about a normal sized Bella. There are many, many women larger than that and are just as worth loving.

Thanks for this great o/s!
luv4jake chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Not bad for how short it was. I lol in certain parts and I loved Bella's inner dialog and that she wasn't a size two without making a big deal out of it. Good luck in the contest.
pilotnana chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
"You know I don't share my Nutella!"..haha Bella: Edward and Nutella FTMFW! "Mmm, nutty and sweet" ..gha..I want to lick nutella off his fingers..These two are perfect together.

..forget the two hundred calories for two tablespoons, where is my jar already? Love it :)
MY SEXY TEDDY BEAR chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
awww that was a sweet awesome story i really like it
avidreader69 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Now, I like me some Nutella, but that is just ridiculous with the half-eaten jar in one sitting! I am nauseous just thinking of it ;) Of course half a jar spread on Edward, different story.
anybuff chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
great one-shot!

Nutella is awesome haha

just have a few questions: They were friends? like best friends or something? why bella stopped talking to him? and the most important... did bella was that chubby? :S

hope u can answer soon... and i'd wish for the story to continue maybe an EPOV?

xoxo
Welcome2MyWorldxoxo chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Sweet story lol
Ruby01 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
HA! This was great, I loved it! It was hilarious, sweet and hot.

I've never had Nutella (gasp!), but I think I'll give it a try now...
MssL chapter 1 . 7/26/2010