Reviews for Chain Reaction
MsRSX chapter 11 . 11/30
Oh thank goodness! I was wondering for a moment!
Nicoconsd chapter 33 . 11/10
This was so fun, thanks for a great adventure :)
archy12 chapter 33 . 10/7
I loved this story! The unique twist you gave to it, the funny conversations (mostly because of Bella's sassy mind) and the very physic-al explanations of things Twilight...I am so glad I found it complete. :)
Seven years is a long time, but fanfic readers can be amazingly patient for a good story!
archy12 chapter 28 . 10/5
Well, it's a good thing I am reading this story when it is already complete. :)
Yeah, I love that declaration of Edward's, and the way Rob said it in the movie.
Ha, he got her with that huge ring! :D
archy12 chapter 27 . 10/5
I can't decide which is worse-going to the Volturi lair or Aro and company arriving in Forks.
archy12 chapter 24 . 10/5
Vampire coma...that would be the worst thing possible!
Oh no, couldn't Demetri have come after a day or two?
archy12 chapter 23 . 10/5
Bella had a lot of training in Breaking Dawn before she went into battle, and even then she only used her shield. Who knows how effective she would have been in a physical fight?
it has been fun to see Bella as an uncoordinated vampire, I must say. Of course, this last part was scary.
So Heidi is gone. But I suppose someone else will come to look for her, right?
archy12 chapter 22 . 10/5
I doubt Heidi is here to seduce Edward. Maybe to warn him?
archy12 chapter 21 . 10/4
I hope it's not Heidi!
Nice way of teaching Bella control her bloodlust.
archy12 chapter 20 . 10/4
Yeah, I thought all that ability to hide from Edward pointed towards her shield. Something new for Bella to learn and practice!
archy12 chapter 18 . 10/4
It will take Bella some time to adjust to the kind of wealth Edward has, I guess. She didn't have much time with him when she was human, and she didn't know much about him.
Why was Edward worried about her falling into the water? What could have happened to her?
archy12 chapter 17 . 10/4
I rather like this nerdy version of vampire Bella, all fascinated with the Amazon forest! :)
archy12 chapter 11 . 10/4
Well, it has to be pretty overwhelming for Bella to wake up as a vampire, right? She will understand gradually why Edward couldn't let her die, and adjust to a new life.
archy12 chapter 10 . 10/4
Only way is to have Bella changed, right? She wasn't going to make it to the hospital.
Very unexpected.
archy12 chapter 9 . 10/4
Oh, that was rather cruel of them. I wouldn't have expected the Cullens caging Edward for any reason!
2,065 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »