Reviews for Chain Reaction
Id continue reading this if Bella wasn't a moron. And lets not forget the EASYIEST chick on the planet.

So fucking dumb
campyrs52 chapter 33 . 5/3
This story grabbed me from the first chapter and held me throughout the last. This has got to be one of my favorite stories. Thank you so much for finishing it! I LOVED Edward being a Vampire and not being a whiny emo one at that. He was so much more mature in this story. I appreciate that.
freeyourmind48859 chapter 32 . 4/11
I really liked this Bella up to a certain point, but then all she did was whine and be petulant through to the end. I just ended up really annoyed with her. I liked the story arch, though. Great writing, too.
tricklem chapter 33 . 4/10
Loved your story. Thank you for sharing. Any chance of a future take of the reunion?
Saree192 chapter 33 . 4/4
Great end :) Thanks for sticking with it!
who're19 chapter 33 . 3/2
If I were talking about music I would refer to this fic as a jam. It is beautiful, equal parts dramatic and fun and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Cannot wait to read more from you!
MsRSX chapter 11 . 11/30/2017
Oh thank goodness! I was wondering for a moment!
Nicoconsd chapter 33 . 11/10/2017
This was so fun, thanks for a great adventure :)
archy12 chapter 33 . 10/7/2017
I loved this story! The unique twist you gave to it, the funny conversations (mostly because of Bella's sassy mind) and the very physic-al explanations of things Twilight...I am so glad I found it complete. :)
Seven years is a long time, but fanfic readers can be amazingly patient for a good story!
archy12 chapter 28 . 10/5/2017
Well, it's a good thing I am reading this story when it is already complete. :)
Yeah, I love that declaration of Edward's, and the way Rob said it in the movie.
Ha, he got her with that huge ring! :D
archy12 chapter 27 . 10/5/2017
I can't decide which is worse-going to the Volturi lair or Aro and company arriving in Forks.
archy12 chapter 24 . 10/5/2017
Vampire coma...that would be the worst thing possible!
Oh no, couldn't Demetri have come after a day or two?
archy12 chapter 23 . 10/5/2017
Bella had a lot of training in Breaking Dawn before she went into battle, and even then she only used her shield. Who knows how effective she would have been in a physical fight?
it has been fun to see Bella as an uncoordinated vampire, I must say. Of course, this last part was scary.
So Heidi is gone. But I suppose someone else will come to look for her, right?
archy12 chapter 22 . 10/5/2017
I doubt Heidi is here to seduce Edward. Maybe to warn him?
archy12 chapter 21 . 10/4/2017
I hope it's not Heidi!
Nice way of teaching Bella control her bloodlust.
2,071 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »