Reviews for Chain Reaction
Lillywhite1 chapter 33 . 6/25
Thanks for writing this wonderful story.
bflie39 chapter 33 . 6/25
I've been reading this story over the years. Thank you for finishing. It was a excellent, exciting, energetic ride! Take care
PreciousJuls chapter 33 . 6/23
I enjoyed your story. Thank you! Glad that I didn't have to wait 7 years. Lol
PreciousJuls chapter 28 . 6/23
Why can't Alice just admit she was wrong. So self righteous. That's her biggest problem. At least Carlisle can admit he was wrong. I glad she can't see Bella & Exward future now. Only if Bella want her to
PreciousJuls chapter 26 . 6/23
I'm not happy that they did that to him, all to be with Bella. I beleive he would have over come and found away. The end doesn't justify the means. This does not make Alice right.
PreciousJuls chapter 13 . 6/22
I am really glad they are working things,out but I don't like that they are with the Cullen after what they did to Edward. I wish they were on there own or gone off and meet new Vamp. I don't think Edward will every forget or trust them again. I like that it was Rose who help Bella to, if it had to be a Cullen. Alice always worked on my nerves. Never just letting thing happen naturally or letting it just BE.
PreciousJuls chapter 11 . 6/22
I really hope they are not going to be to close to the Cullen's. I always did think they were a little self righteous.
PreciousJuls chapter 10 . 6/22
Omg. That was so sad. Thank God it's complete cause I would have thought she died. Lol
Zveka68 chapter 33 . 6/18
rec'd by Rita on RobAttack blog...

thank you for finishing this story, I'm happy to be able to rad it as complet story :)

Wow what to say... excellent story...

I find that B&E payed the biggest price in the end, why Carlisle followed Alice is beyond me, why Edward kept name Cullen? they betrayed him... would loved to know what Carlisle said to Aro ...
TheRugbymom chapter 33 . 6/15
Thank you for sharing your story. I loved every word. You're very talented.
boopgirl chapter 33 . 6/14
Great story. Loved it.
energizer bunny 12 chapter 33 . 6/14
really enjoyed this. So proud of you for actually finishing. I want to cry when I start a great story and the author abandons it. so much that I tend to only read completed ones these days. It would be really funny to see an outtake of Bella getting even with Emmet for constantly "accidentally" interrupting them. Good luck with future stories.
Knit Bug chapter 33 . 6/11
Thank you for this wonderful story. So very original and I loved it. Thank you for finishing this, and for keeping it up- so that one day, a random person like me, could read it.

Thanks for your words.

Knit
helenemc chapter 33 . 6/11
This story is so different from the usual plot line. The dynamics of the Cullen family were a surprise. Needless to say I could not believe that they allowed Alice to have so much influence on their decisions. But to shackle and bury Edward forever was totally incomprehensible to me. No wonder he had issues. I truly enjoyed this story and I am glad that I read it as a completed story.
readicted chapter 33 . 6/9
I'm so glad you finished this. I'm equally glad that I got to read it as a completed fic. This was a very different fic, with a very different family dynamic. There was no black and white, everyone existed in shades of gray. No one in the Cullen clan, including Bella was faultless, perfect or irredeemable. You even found a way to make me feel for Tyler. Thank you for sharing your story, and thank you for your commitment to completing it.
1,955 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »