Reviews for The One in Which Arthur is A Gangsta
WhatIsThisNormalYouSpeakOf chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
I don't even know what this is, but I kind of love it.
toxicjade chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
The fact is that this is something that I would write in my fic notebook but wouldn't have the courage to post. So I applaud you for all the concealed brilliance in his piece. :P
Hellsleprechaun chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Haha! My favourite part of that was that Arthur called himself "Artie P".
SN359 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
so random...but i laughed, the thought of them actually speaking like that was so absurd
LovelySnakes chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
bahahahahahahahaha
cannibalcoast chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Just..oh god. I think I had a mental breakdown reading this, it was absolutley hilarious.

Imagine if they actually talked like this in the show.

God, I'd die. XD

PPFT. Whenever a chav/gangsta sort of person insults me, I literally just think of this and I burst out laughing. 8D
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
This story was so epic! I loved it! I was laughing so hard. Weirdly they were still Arthur and Merlin (his arrogance, Merlin's annoyance at it) just in Gangsta! Thanks for the lulz!
bluehyperpixie chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Oh my days, that was so funny I thought I was going to be sick. That was brilliant. But no more, please. I only handle so much. xx
snivellusisatermofendearment chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
What the bloody hell was that? My head hurts from the awesome terribleness of this... also from laughing so hard. Very nice, going back to your stories written in English now though.
MonkeyTrouble chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
You're awesome, do you know that? It totally didn't make sense at first, but in the end you couldn't do anything but laugh!

Yo, keep da good work up and keep writin abou our fav homiez!

/M.T and TigrisTempestas
candy-cake chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
oh my goodness I should not have read this in public now i'ves got soda all up in ma grill yo...this was your fault!

I'm laughing so hard people think I'm crazy thank you ) this was great!
MarissaLeeC chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
OMG...this was so offensive to the english languge.

BUT I STILL FUCKING LOVE IT!
Hatts chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
BAHAHAHA! Oh my gosh, THAT'S AWESOME! Love it! You just made my day. Thank you.

(I blame you if I start talking gangsta to my math tutor in an hour.)