Reviews for So many paths that wind and wind
karldin chapter 26 . 12/17/2012
Beautiful. Beyond beautiful,
thesamecoin. This fic is inspired.

The first time I read this, I actually cried. You have portrayed the pathos of Merlin's death in a MIND-BLOWING way!

Thank you for this awesome story. Hope you keep on posting stories of this caliber!
Dom186 chapter 27 . 10/25/2012
Just finished reading your story (practicaly in a single go), and I feel compelled to review, which is something that, to my shame, I don't do often.
It was absolutly brilliant! :) It managed to convey both a deep sense of intimacy with the characters, and the grandiose feeling of an epic tale.
I especially liked how you develloped the background of the creation of Camelot, and also your characterisation of Morganna et Merlin's relationship towards the end; in fact the entire ending is fantastic,very powerful.
Anyways, keep it up! Don't be afraid to abandon your real life to entertain us lol ;)
Oreal770 chapter 27 . 9/16/2012
That was a very beautiful story. The writing was eloquent and flowing, and the words very emotional. A fantastic, and unique (not merlin and Arthur go into the woods and are attacked by a... Style). I especially loved the morgana twist in the battle and merlins death - horribly tragic though it was.

Now for some more casual comments... I loved the contrast between your gawain and the series' Gwaine, they are almost polar opposites! And the whole who is related to who was incredibly similar to later on stories in the show - morgause is uther's daughter vs morgana is his daughter, for example. And the nimueh story was very interesting also. I loved Lancelot/elaine, it's sad that he never got to love.

Loved it, well done

Oreal :D
Healed535 chapter 27 . 9/10/2012
That was beautiful.
Aussie-Muggle chapter 27 . 9/5/2012
Happy tears were shed.
allonsy10 chapter 27 . 9/5/2012
I loved it. Seriously. SO beautifully written! It was nice to see Merlin's vision for Camelot becoming a reality, and how everyone else's story ended up. I'm really glad you had the part with Merlin at Avalon, that his presence is still there. :)

I can't believe your story has come to an end! I shall miss harassing you for updates. :( ...but it was a wonderful conclusion to an epic tale. 3 3
MagicalMoonStar chapter 27 . 9/5/2012
So beautiful and in the same time so sad! I love everything about in this story. It's very well written and perfectly in-character.

A little sad about Morgana being the last one of them alive but I was expecting it, knowing about the Arthurian legend. Yet, she's not the one who lead Arthur to Avalon in your story.

Hope to read another Merlin related story from you, one day.

Congratulation on this story!
hanipman chapter 27 . 9/5/2012
OMFG TEH TEARS DO NOT STOP! Geez, that last part gave me a glimpse if my parents died, and the dams broke. I was already eyed with Gwen dying. I just wish there was a final scene with Merlin. Perhaps welcoming them into Avalon. It would have been perfect for Morgana's death.
allonsy10 chapter 26 . 7/14/2012
omg nooooooooooo ...so depressing :( but so beautiful at the same time. I was not expecting that, but I guess it makes sense. I can't believe this lovely tale has come to an end! 3
violet13 chapter 26 . 7/9/2012
Oh wow, can't believe that this is the last chapter. What can I say? I loved it, absolutely beautiful. It was such a fitting end. I really really liked that this time, Merlin was choosing her and that she now has a chance to actually live. Love how you tied the last sentence, to what you started with. Can't wait for the epilogue!
BeeGirl chapter 26 . 7/8/2012
So sad... You make me cry... Merlin! :(
In the same time, it really make sense... I can see Merlin do that to save Arthur, Gwen or Morgana. It's a great expression of love... to sacrifice yourself for someone you care (love).
But it really make me sad that even he did have a wonderful destiny... he really never got the chance to have his happy ending. I'm sure he was happy to give his life for her but..

Anyway, you did a wonderful work with the story :) Hope to read the epilogue soon :)
You are almost done! :)
Guest chapter 25 . 6/28/2012
Good chapter but so sad! Look forward for the ending of this wonderful story :) Hope the characters will have their happy ending... :P Please update soon!
BeeGirl chapter 25 . 6/8/2012
Wow! I just discover this story and it's amazing! So well written, full of twist and turns :) Very nicely done. But sad to know that your almost over with it. Hope to read the next chapter very very soon :)
allonsy10 chapter 25 . 5/23/2012
Ahhhh the battle at last! it was an exciting chapter... sad too, poor morgana :( ...and omg cliffhanger, update soon. almost done!
violet13 chapter 25 . 5/20/2012
Oh wow, this was really intense! I really liked how parts of the battle were from mordred's point of view. I think you captured each of the character's feelings, especially Morgana's, accurately. The writing was beautiful, and moving. Loved how you wrote Arthur's reaction. Great chapter! and update soon!