Reviews for Firefighter Parental Roy fic
Half Demon Alchemist chapter 5 . 4/24/2013
This is really cute!
Outback Alchemist chapter 5 . 9/17/2010
I really love this story. It's deep and emotional, but still has roo for humour and fun. Pleeeeeeeeeease update soon. I can't wait to find out what happens next.
manga-animelove chapter 5 . 9/2/2010
YAY... an update... and Ed is starting to open up... - and hohenhiem is in this too...? please update soon... 3
Anonymous chapter 5 . 9/1/2010
:D YAY! *glomp* I like how it was sort of split into the two points of view... all in all, VERY cute! _ And I am SO glad Ed is starting to open up!

*blushes* D'awww, I'm glad I could contribute! _ I truly do love this story, and I hope the ideas continue to come!
SamanthaMeloes chapter 5 . 9/1/2010
ooo,i like it!And does hoheiheim apper in this?
Lazy Gaga chapter 5 . 9/1/2010
WOOP WOOOP! FINALLY! a new chapter! this story is awesome! especially since it doesnt include pedophilic man sex! i almost forgot how awesome it was, until i was alerted about it!
Anonymous chapter 4 . 8/25/2010
Oop! Nearly forgot!

*glomp**glomp**glomp*

Three glomps of my appreciation for this story! :3 So thank you! _
Anonymous chapter 4 . 8/25/2010
Fair Warning: COVER YOUR EARS.

!

X3 X3 X3 X3 X3

I'm sorry if I seem so hyper, but I THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY!

FINALLY, I have managed to find a fanfic worth reading, WITH ROY AND ED no less, AND NO YAOI!

I ADORE the storyline plot, and I so hope you continue to update because I love where this seems to be going!

_ I know I probably freaked you out a bit, but I totally mean it and am being utterly sincere right now.

It is so hard to find a good fanfic that includes Roy and Ed without the yaoi, namely a Parental!Roy/Ed pair. And you have done just that. This storyline seems so original, and I love where this may go. I also love that you kept all the aspects of Edward that make him who he is, namely his automail, alchemy, hatred of milk, bottomless stomach, and shortness. *gets killed by Ed for last two comments XD*

Anyway, I seriously ADORE this story, and I would LOVE for you to continue! _ SO PLEASE DO! :D
Ali Phantom chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
Great story, but you need some line breaks or something between Roy and Ed's POV to make it clearer. 'Tis all :D
the-ice-cold-alchemist chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
that was a really really good chapter!

thank you so much for updating! i really do LOVE this story

please post the next chapter up as soon as possible
Lazy Gaga chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
i really do love this story! it makes ed seem really cute! update soon!
manga-animelove chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
Poor Ed... he has automail in this story too... and poor him again... never really have anybody like him since that fire... haha... he still hate milk with a passion and people who comments his heigh... I'm just surprised he didn't hit Mustang... )

please update soon... 3
femalfullmetal6 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
this is a very awsome story. i love it. ed and roy have always been my fav charators and i love it when people write storys like this. i'm sorry that your lost your family but you have your other father. and him being a firefighter that saved you life makes it more cool. i hope you keep writing storys like this.
the-ice-cold-alchemist chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
Aww poor Ed! Even in ths fan fic he has a dark past! Poor kid!

I love this story, eds in chara right down to the bottom less pit he callsa stomach! Lol

Update soon
the-ice-cold-alchemist chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
Awww I'm so glad Roy found him! This is a beautiful story! Thank you so much! I'll be following this till the end!