Reviews for Once in a Lifetime
NeneJPhilly chapter 1 . 5/18
I really like this. Quite an unexpected find.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I believe this is the most ... earnest, poignant, and REAL story of this type that I have read here. This is going to have me feeling good the rest of the day. Thank you so much!

Goes in Favorites.
MidnightEyes13 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
awwwwwww! SO CUTE! (having a giggle fit in the midst of writing this)
Chico Magnifico chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Hey! Guess who's back! Back again! Raven2k8 is back! Tell a friend! lol! Welcome back! Man I've missed you these past few months! But it's AWESOME to hear from you again! And it's even better to read another FANTASTIC story from you! ;D

I wish I could keep writing! But sadly...my number is almost up :/ and I wish I could deliver such awesome one-shots like you do! But anyways, on to the story reviwew lol!

Though I have never heard of the song (if it's a heavy or at least Rock song...I'll listen ;) it seems to fit Beast Boy and Raven PERFECTLY. The way you charactetized the two was Spot-on. Raven feeling hesitant on going out with Beast Boy, but enjoying it in the end (heck she married him and kids with him for crying out loud! XD) was a very Raven thing to do :) I also loved how you gave Beast Boy a "I'm not taking no for an answer" attitude! It was very BB of him to be gentle and considerate of Raven. Especially since he planned on whooing her, and he succeeded ;) For some reason I especially liked the trip down "Memory Lane" portion of your story. lol I guess it's just the inner "Family Man" inside of me that wants to get out...but he's gonna have to wait! I still have at least 5 more years of male debauchery left in me! lol!

ANyways, as usual GREAT job Raven2k8! I hope to read more from you soon! And c'mon! Don't be a stranger TALK to me for once! lol! But until next time!

This is your friendly neighborhood Chico Magnifico saying; Welcome Back :)
Ben Abell chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Awesome story! Thank you so much for doing it. I knew that song would be perfect for a bb and rae song-fic.
FrivolousFlare chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! So Sweet! XD I loved it so much! I really did, I thought it was adorable! I loved how you ended each part with 'he offered her his hand in' or whatever it was, it was very very good. :) Definitly goes to my favourites!

Keep Writing!