Reviews for Whatever You Dish
Luna12 chapter 1 . 9/23
Wow, I was really impressed with this. It really showed a lot of dimensions. It was messy and meandering in a good way, because Ranma and Akane's relationship is messy and complicated, too. You hit a lot of great emotional notes. The dialog was great, and the character voices came through.
vravae chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
whooo! i almost yell in frustration at the ending until i noticed there are part 2 n 3! yay!
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
PiNkBuN17 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Man why must they always be so damn stubborn! Haha
Megatyrant chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Excuse me, but why is this story marked as "complete" when it clearly isn't?
queenyasha chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Why haven't you continued this story? It is sooo good!

ryu238 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
This is a very good story. What Akane said near the end is sorta true; when Ranma tries to fix something, he usually makes it worse. Though first off, why didn't ranma just admit he was putting the underwear away?
Tainted Rambi chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
I loved the details of thier intimate scene. very well done.

I saw the "to be continued..." I promise I'll read the next one! *goes to search for it* :)
frustrated reader T.T chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
where the hell is the next chapter? gawd, the story was great; moreover, it was perfectly written. i barely noticed any grammatical errors or the like. i beg of you to please continue or just provide a great ending to this wonderful read. thanks! :)
chronodekar chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
I came in here and ... left disappointed.

Gowron chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Misunderstandings are the basis of their relationship, after all! Well, not always their own misunderstandings since there are about a hundred other people in their relationship at any given time. I was very amused by how he kept looking for the others, the possible spies on their time together. Very funny stuff!
yohyohmanatee chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Holy shiz, you were really true to the characters' personalities. Good job! Although the situation is a little... out of the ordinary, I think you've portrayed the characters the way Rumiko would have.

Keep it up ~
ANNA chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
This one was amazing!Thanks a lot
viccolove chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Great start. I will go and read the next one _