Reviews for The Secret Life of a Japanese Teenager
Magical Pirate Ninja chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
I wish that this wasn't on hiatus because it's actually really good. I love the way you captured the characters and if you ever decide to come back to it I'll definitely read it :)
Silver-Haired-Thief chapter 6 . 2/19/2013
Is the song 'Simple Design' by Breaking Benjamin?
Hmmm strange.
I love this so far :3, so heres a review for ya.
Enjoy
Ryou VeRua chapter 6 . 11/30/2011
You know the way you were talking about this made me think this would be awful, but I actually quite enjoyed what you have so far (especially the interesting room assignments!). You've even fleshed out all the characters relationships with each other! Other than falling into the 'innocent' trap (and who doesn't in fandom) a few times - which I think you really followed up well with Ryou's annoyance at being given the easier chores - it was a fun read. :D
jeniashi chapter 6 . 8/16/2010
update soon
Kankoku-ssi chapter 6 . 8/16/2010
But I dun WANNA guess! D8 Just tell me? Cos I'm too stupid to figure anything out. v_v As it is, Ryou has no idea how lucky he is to have a brother that constantly worries about him. *pouts*
Ultimate Ending chapter 6 . 8/15/2010
It's funny...I was just thinking about fanfiction a while ago, then yours came to mind, and I saw you updated :) That was pretty cool to me. So this was a good chapter; good conversation between Yugi and Ryou. I love both of the so much :P Anyway, good job and keep up the good work!
echochaos chapter 6 . 8/15/2010
lol it was a cute chapter. Ryou's adorable. everyone knows that. his cuteness could stop a train. lol

I liked getting into Ryou's head and getting to know a different side of bakura. It's sad that bakura caused the resentment himself. *sigh* that's bakura though. Mean unintentionally and intentionally too. I love how Ryou was able to figure out how Bakura would react to what Yugi said. that shows how close they really are.

Bakura's likes are all over the place. he's a unique and difficult person and i think you expressed it very well in both this chapter and the last.

good chapter.
TyrannicalCupcake chapter 6 . 8/15/2010
Simple design- Breaking Benjamin
Girlwitharedsweater chapter 6 . 8/14/2010
Very sweet. You have me hanging off every word. But I am a bit confused, is Yuugi gay? or did I misinterpret something? .

Because I'm really hoping for Peachshipping 'cause it's so cute!

keep up the good work! :D
Affy-Bakura chapter 6 . 8/14/2010
Is the song 'Simple Design' and the band ' Breaking Benjamin'?(The album's 'We Are Not Alone', too).

D: Awww Ryou is smothered with love!
echochaos chapter 5 . 8/11/2010
silent chapters are fun and they take some time. They always end up so long.

Love this chapter, theifshipping hint? lol that would be adorable. Can't wait till marik realize he's being stalked.

update again soon!
Ultimate Ending chapter 5 . 8/8/2010
This was another good chapter :) I don't have much to say about it except good job and can't wait for more. :)
jeniashi chapter 5 . 8/6/2010
hm...could the boy be marik or malik?
Katara Falcon chapter 5 . 8/6/2010
YAY new chappy! plz continue soon! XD

and very nice writing, btw, you got yami and bakura so well in the this chaoter.
EuphrasieTheOwl chapter 5 . 8/6/2010
Do I smell theifshipping?

Anynoodles, have I ever mentioned how much I love your writing style? You wrote both Bakura and Yami wonderfully too!