Reviews for Catch
whitebengal14 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Ahahahaha! I almost died! That was so hysterical and cute i also burst out laughing while reading it! I would've surely woken up my parents! xDD

Oh this is just too funny. and creative. and hilarious. I loved it. :D

I'd come up with something more creative to say, but I'm pretty tired right now, so... unfortunately, this is all i have to say.

Lovin it
CrimsonWolfClaw chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Aw, man! i can't believe you left it at a cliffhanger, you suck... lol naw 'm just kidding, but seriously, XD but anyways you are awesome for writing such an amazingly awesome story, lol so yeah please update soon and keep up the great work!
kira1525 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
LOL! Wow! That's Awesome! XD
ntepAC chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
*blink*

How did he do it? He's a genius and all, but...

This was pure awesomeness! I enjoyed reading every bit of it. (And I'm sorry, but when I read "Somewhere outside, a pigeon cooed.", I burst out laughing, remembering Sync... Random, sorry...)

I've read a few more of your stories so far since Sync, (Syzygy, Eidetic, and now Catch) And I must say, I love your style! Especially the "choppy" (I couldn't think of another way to say it...) style. I think it works, making it flow.

And I can't help but smile widely reading Leo's babbles, desperately trying to hide his embarrassment AND explain the drawing...

So yeah, I loved it!
UnravellingThread chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
LOL!

Epic fail! What a horrible situation- it was awesome! XDDD Poor Leonardo. xD

This was great, I never laughed so hard and hid my face reading a fic. Well done. lmao!
DreamerAngel17 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Oh goodness me: Leonardo drew Ezio's manhood? And here I thought he sketched human anatomy for scientific reasons...

Great story though. It gave me the funnies :3
Datgood chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Wow. This made for a very pleasant read. I was especially surprised what the parchment revealed!

A, would read again!
Dark-Zeblock chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
rofl! I love it! Great idea...XD
Atlas Rain chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Heh. Ezio's such a douche.

I love it. ;)