Reviews for Raging Moon
eddie chapter 3 . 2/16
Wow, hollow byakuya, i hv always wanted to read something like this. Please continue.
uciha.aya chapter 3 . 11/9/2016
Next please
Aku begitu suka dg cerita ini
Ditunggu ch depan
uciha.aya chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
Aku begitu suka dg couple ini
ShariBerry89 chapter 3 . 5/5/2016
Byakuya is a great strategist. His enemy is going to be sorry the first attempt failed!
Picklez80 chapter 3 . 5/5/2016
Sorry, reviewed on the wrong chapter! Love this story and want more now. :) Keep it up, Spunky!
Beaker chapter 3 . 5/5/2016
Love it! I want more!
Sariniste chapter 3 . 5/4/2016
Wow! I think this may have been the first story of yours I read, nearly 6 years ago! Anyway, I'm very glad you're returning to it, as I think it's very intriguing. I also like this gentler and more contemplative Aizen. Kind of a different take on him from how you've been writing him more recently. (Of course I enjoy him that way too, but it's always interesting to see slightly different personalities.) And it looks like you're setting this one up to be a mystery. How exciting! And I am also intrigued to see how Byakuya will react when he finds out about the hollowfication.

Please keep going!
Winterheart2000 chapter 3 . 5/3/2016
I like the little changes you made. Can't wait to see Byakuya's plan, and more of Aizen, of course!
Kittykins chapter 3 . 5/3/2016
Thanks for getting back to this. So, it looks like they're going to set a trap using Tetsuya. Nothing could go wrong, right? lol
PrivateCaller chapter 3 . 5/3/2016
Fantastic chapter! More please?
LionsofCrash chapter 3 . 5/3/2016
Reread and remembered how much I liked this the first time I read. Please update more frequently? I promise I'll review!
Aizenfan6969 chapter 3 . 5/3/2016
Yay, you brought it baaaaaaaack! Thanks so much! Love the new chapter. Please update quickly. I can't wait to see what happens.
Wildwind13 chapter 3 . 5/3/2016
This is getting really exciting. I hope Byakuya gets to Aizen soon. They're so much fun!
Willow chapter 3 . 5/3/2016
Wasn't sure I'd ever see this updated. I'm so glad you came back to it. :) Can't wait to see what Bya will do when he finds out what Aizen did!
Picklez80 chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
Love it to pieces! Must have more!