Reviews for Trick or Treat
BunnyQueenLivesForever chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Ashley and Frankie sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G,

love it!
angellwings chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I adore this. But you know that! The idea of Macy and Kevin as Antony and Cleopatra is BRILLIANT. And I love their make out session in the closet. I also love their reactions to seeing each other in their costumes. Also, for real I want a grown up Frankie/Ashley fic. They are MEANT TO BE. They're both too cute! Great work!
chocolatebearturk chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
THIS WAS KILLER. xD I died several times over. Seriously.

You know what I noticed, though? NO NICK. At all. He just... disappeared. xD The hell?

But I love, love, loved it. I couldn't stop grinning the whole time. All the little one-liners and the adorable interactions between Macy and Ashley... I loved Ashley. Like, to death. Seriously.

Just... fantastic. I can't wait to see Ashley and Frankie take over the world. ;)

JennyMoriarty chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
YAY! You posted it! :D

A ham? Really Anna? Really? xD

"One of the awesomest queens ever. I can't afford to be a blubbering idiot."

"Trust me...Kevin will be the blubbering idiot." -Epic.

Dude, this is hilarious. I fricken' love it.

"You do good work, Stell. I can't look's like I'm myself. Is that vain?"

"I think it's okay when you're Cleopatra," Stella reassured her. -Bloody hilarious.

Ashley screamed as she bounded in the room in a Jessie the Yodeling Cowgirl outfit. -OHMYGOD ANNA! YAYAYA! :D

I could see Frankie being dressed like that, alright. xD

"And really? Hiding it in the space behind that cardboard cutout of this guy," she said, pointing at Kevin, "you have stashed in the closet wasn't one of your brightest ideas." - *Falls off chair laughing*

Cinderella and Charming are Stella and Joe, right?

...Nevermind. xD

What's Black Canary? Actually, hold on I'll just Google it...

Oh. xD Fair enough, Stella.

"Misa, you're a fangirl. I can notice it a mile away. You wanted to jump me." - Kevin. Love him. xD

YAY FOR KEVIN/MACY! It's so good to have you back, mon amie. :)
From the End of Heaven chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
So Precious! Hiladorable.

I love the opening with Stella&Macy. Mosquitoe's and a backless dress, sounds like Macy's luck. :]]

Kevin would look SMOKIN' as a Antony/Roman Soldier.

Frankie and Ashley were a wonderful addition to this too.

This line was particularly great "Misa, you're a fangirl. I can notice it a mile away. You wanted to jump me."

Good good stuff Anna!