Reviews for April Fools!
SoulMore chapter 2 . 3/29
FAN!
jackell chapter 2 . 1/9
I love this story, I've read it a lot sense it came out and the evil part of me wonders, did they ever let Technis watch?
Guest chapter 2 . 8/24/2014
Whooo! Bravo! Bravo! There are not enough danny skulker Fics out there
The freedom girl chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
Wow, ever thought of doing a Dan/Clockwork fic, with those writing abilities of yours, it would be totally awesome.
The freedom girl chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Damn, that was good. I so going to read the next chapter right now.
Whomever chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
I kudo this fic forever!
My kudos asked to be "skinned" as my comment plays April fool jokes on everyone they come across.

librarat chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
This was awesome! Loved it!
hadesgate51 chapter 2 . 6/11/2014
that was great! Can you make another one?
fuzzybonnet chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
bless you you fantastic person you i think this has been my fav fic yet!
Bashirisuku chapter 2 . 3/19/2014
I was laughing like crazy at the ending!
ShiTiger chapter 2 . 3/6/2014
Loved it! Recently started watching DP over again. Glad I found at least one Skulker/Danny fic :)
TheDemonLady chapter 2 . 3/1/2014
LOVED THIS!
I'mwaitingforyou chapter 2 . 2/11/2014
Lololol, I almost choked from laughing too hard at the ending! XD! That was really funny lol.
Wolfisis chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
I really really liked this I thought it was great. I would love to see you write more about the two.
Johns1010 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
I love these one shots especially this one and Narcissist. Ah! but I have an actual (hopefully) helpful writing advice. Don't repeat yourself, it happens a few times in some of your stories, like an obvious one would be in the middle "...He STILL had to figure out how the boy figured that out." An easy change to "...He STILL had to figure out how the boy knew something like that." It sounds better when you say the same thing in a different way, especially in a story that is very descriptive, as in one with a heavy lemon(cough cough).