Reviews for Paying the price
Shawna chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Great first chapter. Rosalie got herself into some deep trouble! Hope she learned her lesson! Keep up the good work!
Emmy 1995 chapter 6 . 8/20/2013
U mist likely won't get this but I loved that chapter. I always thought she deserved to be punished at times but never got it. Also I live greys it is amazing I know when I saw esme I was shocked at first I heard the voice and I knew is sounded familiar then I saw the faces and I knew who it was I wish I could watch nurse Jackie calisle is in it as a well a doctor how funny. No wonder he got the part
Shawna chapter 7 . 8/19/2013
Great story! I loved every word of it! Please write more stories!
Shawna chapter 6 . 8/19/2013
Another great chapter. Can't wait to read the next one.
Shawna chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
Another great chapter. Emmett hardly gets any time in the spot light when it comes to spank fics, so it was cool to see him get a chance to shine.
shawna chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
Another great chapter. I liked the Bella/Charlie pairing. There are hardly any Charlie/Bella spank fics and I think that pairing needs its time in the spot light.
Shawna chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
Another great chapter. I suggest you have Rosalie spank Bella as there aren't enough spank fics with them.
Shawna chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
Another great chapter. Can't wait to read more.
Shawna chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Great first chapter. Can't wait to read more.
Bianca chapter 7 . 4/7/2013
What about Emmett's spanking?
liberal4peace chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Oh Jasper...
shawna chapter 7 . 11/21/2012
what if you did a chapter on bella and alice? Say, Bella was wondering through the woods by herself and she ran into Alice hunting? Alice's is in hunting mode, the breeze sends her Bella's scent, Alice attacks Bella and only snaps out of it when she hears Bella scream? Alice is furious and drags Bella back to the Cullen house and gives her a piece of her mind by making Bella's butt go up in flames. She'll most deffinately think twice before pulling that dangerous stunt again!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/26/2012
Do a Jacob/Bella
Wolf-Girl-Team-Jake-Junkie-91 chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
I hope it's Jacob to spank Bella. I know you've already written and posted it so I'll find out momentarily, but I just thought I'd give my tardy opinion. LOL. :)
Wolf-Girl-Team-Jake-Junkie-91 chapter 7 . 1/9/2012
Hey. I don't know if you're still writing this or not, but I would love to see some more scenes with the wolves. Maybe one where Jake spanks Bella, and a few where the pack leader spanks some of the other wolves or something. I'd also love to see a scene where Jake gets spanked.
110 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »