Reviews for Paying the price
MackenizieJayne chapter 6 . 5/31/2011
My favorite part is: "Thanking Jacob would be the last thing that I would do. I was already planning on what I was going to do to him, tomorrow I was going to take a baseball bat and destroy his car. That would be the proper way to thank him." HAHAHAHA
littlemsEMOtional chapter 7 . 2/6/2011
I liked this story and I think u chose a good point to stop at...keep up the good work
ThEwIsDoMoFyOuTh chapter 6 . 1/15/2011
"Now I want you to come with me. I'm going to perform a cardio surgery soon and I want you to watch"

what the heck? bella passes out when she smells blood, why the CRAP would Carlisle want her to watch a freaking HEART SURGERY! i liked the chapter other than this. this part was just a LITTLE BIT of a fail (: i really am digging this story collection as a whole though. good work.
XxMariRosexX chapter 7 . 10/24/2010
so this is what i think. edward spanks the stupid pixie A.K.A Alice then alice spanks Bella for calling her a stupid pixie then bella spanks emmet for making fun of her then emmet spanks esme for anoying him then esme spanks rosalie for being spoild then carlisle spanks all of them. emmet the most for spanking his mother
chelsea chapter 7 . 10/16/2010
I like each of the chapters that you wrote in this story. it would be so cool if you would add a chapter where Jacob gets spanked.
Sherry80 chapter 7 . 10/8/2010
i like anything with bella and Edward and him spanking her for her doing something dangerous or selfish
wandamarie chapter 7 . 10/4/2010
icul8er chapter 7 . 10/4/2010
Oh my gosh have i mentioned how sad i am to see this story end?

very very sad!

lol but this was an awesome chapter!

Bella and Edward are such a cute couple :D

hope u write more soon ;D
gracattack chapter 7 . 10/4/2010
Really great sad it the end!

Bella deserved it but edward had no right to invade her privacy i think maybe Alice should see him punishing her and tell carlisle that he had invaded Bella's privacy ! STUPID edward but i do love him !

Grace
V. L. Crawford chapter 7 . 10/3/2010
I always thought Edward would have had something to say about Bella putting her life in danger to see him and neither the book or movie had him doing that.
EBRAJERCECullen 130 chapter 7 . 10/3/2010
loved it! Write more soon!
DemiSaler chapter 7 . 10/3/2010
Omygosh girly! I loved it! Put the one that I have been BEGGING you to do next! lol. You know the one! And if you-know-who is being nice. lol. Luv ya! God bless! XOXOXOX :*

S.S.
Jalice Whitlock Hale chapter 7 . 10/3/2010
Can you do one with Alice and someone?
V. L. Crawford chapter 6 . 9/21/2010
I loved Bella's idea on how to thank Jacob. A baseball bat to his car. I think I agree with her.
V. L. Crawford chapter 3 . 9/21/2010
Edward definitely deserved that.
94 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »