Reviews for Paying the price
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
I love the conversation Jasper had with Rosalie at the end of the chapter.
lizriley chapter 6 . 9/20/2010
Nice! Bella sure takes reckless risks. I wonder if Bella is really going to bash in Jacob's car..lol. Carlisle dealing with Bella really showed how much he loves her and worries about her. Nicely done!
lizriley chapter 5 . 9/20/2010
Ahhh seems like Alice was a little too jealous of the time Rosalie and Bella were spending together. I always did wonder why in the book Alice seemed to sort of blend into the background during this time especially considering how she's supposed to be Bella's best friend. You did a great job showing a reasonable explanation for that. Nicely done!
lizriley chapter 4 . 9/20/2010
Nice! There's not to many stories with Bella and Charlie. You did a nice job on it. Love the part when Charlie warns her not to pull the "I'll move out card"..lol...nicely done )
lizriley chapter 3 . 9/20/2010
Nice! Like the way Esme defended Edward but also realized that Carlisle had to deal with it in his own way. The whole Romeo and Juiliet mention was hilarious. Nicely done )
lizriley chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
Nice. I can see Jasper actually getting in trouble for something like that...lol..
icul8er chapter 6 . 9/14/2010
I just luv this chapter :D

Bella and Carlisle are soo funny together

Carlisle always so calm and rational and Bella with her crazy outbursts lol gotta luv it ;p

update soon!
EBRAJERCECullen 130 chapter 6 . 9/14/2010
loved it! Write more soon!
Artemis zodiac chapter 6 . 9/13/2010
Very good and well written.

For the Jane/Alec/Aro one you could always have Jane and Alec throwing a tentrum over them retreating at the end of breaking dawn
Jalice Whitlock Hale chapter 6 . 9/13/2010
I love Greys Anatomy! Someone wrote a fan fiction about the Cullen's as doctors on the show! Good job!
DemiSaler chapter 6 . 9/13/2010
Wow. This was awesome girl! Update soon! Luv ya! GOD BLESS! xoxoxox :*

S.S.
wandamarie chapter 6 . 9/13/2010
wow it was a good one thanks Bella earned that spanking i hope Carlisle dose not tell Charily because Bella might just get another one
gracattack chapter 6 . 9/13/2010
LOVE it

amazing

well written

Love bella's 'innocence' and Carlisle's frustrating calmness it would annoy me soooo much

GRace
Sherry80 chapter 6 . 9/13/2010
good chapter
Artemis zodiac chapter 5 . 9/5/2010
Finally Alice gets what's coming to her. You writting is good and clear.

Have updated my race to witch mountain one if you want to have a look.

Can you please write a story about Jane being spanked she needs it
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »