Reviews for Paying the price
icul8er chapter 4 . 8/21/2010
i luv this story :D

every time i read it i luv it a little more ;)
nelluca chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
REVIEW CHAPTER 4

I read the chapter 4 Charlie/Bella

I liked, but it disappeared when I was going to do the my review
Artemis zodiac chapter 4 . 8/19/2010
Good story. Please do Alice next. Pixie needs a good spanking.
DemiSaler chapter 4 . 8/19/2010
Good decision Bella. Update soon girlie! Luv ya! GOD BLESS! xoxoxox :*

S.S.
EBRAJERCECullen 130 chapter 4 . 8/19/2010
loved it!Write more soon!
wandamarie chapter 4 . 8/19/2010
thank you for sharing your talents with all of us it is a great story and also a great chapter keep up the great work
nelluca chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
I am loving your story

What you guess about Alice and Emmett?
MidsummerNightGirl chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
I think it should be Edward, not Jacob (that's just oddunless its a fic where they are together). Don't be put off by Shakespeare, you may finf you enjoy it. One of my favourite things is to got to Shakespeare plays but I can totally see why Carlisle wants Edward to get rid of his copy of Romeo and Juliet.
DemiSaler chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
JACOB! You know my feelings about Edward! Please please please please pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease do Jacob! Update soon babe! Luv ya! GOD BLESS! xoxoxox :*

S.S.

Do Jacob!JACOB
MusicIsAmazing chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
ello

great chpter!

i think 4 the next chapter... although it wasnt a choice. i think it shld be charlie

I can't wait either way! update sun plzz!
EBRAJERCECullen 130 chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
loved it! I think edward should because of the way he gets when ever she ges down to la push. But really i think charlie should,its weird if its someone who likes more soon!
wandamarie chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
wow it is a good chapter thanks keep up the great work i think Edward should spank Bella i also think that Bella should get one by her dad and also by Carlisle thank you for sharing your talents with all of us
icul8er chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
once again, i luv this chapter!

fabulous job!

i vote 4 a Jake spanks Bella chapter, we rarely see those ;p

update soon luv
LolaWorld chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
Loved the chapter. You know I have yet to read

a story where Charlie actually spanks Bella. That

would be an interesting twist. :)

Can't wait to read more!
Mrs.VeronicaandRobertPattinson chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
Carlisle should spank her and instead of saying um sorry carlisle she should say I'm sorry daddy or dad.I love your story!
110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »