Reviews for Imperium in Imperio
Avaya chapter 8 . 3/16
Great story. I would love to finish it except I cant stand tbe possibility of thd foursome bond. I dont ever see Jazz and Opt evef being okay with it. Yes, theyre in love with a combined NS/M and if they were split, it wouldnt be the same but i think its a bit selfish for Prowl to not even want to attempt to do it. Understandably, his 'self' would dissolve and thats what Jazz/Opt truly loves so...

Anyway, love the plot, characterization, and emotional details. I just cant continue because I am biased (deadset against Optimus casually accepting this situation. Jazz sure...but Opty?) Keep going though. :)
SusantheRedhead chapter 12 . 11/30/2015
Oh, please please please finish this story! I really want to know what happens to the "foursome"!
meep15 chapter 12 . 4/13/2015
I hope you update someday.
Autobot Chromia chapter 12 . 9/24/2013
Wow, oh, please continue this story! It is amazing! Poor Prowl/Night Stalker/ Maverick! I've never seen such a good plot line!
lem chapter 12 . 4/26/2013
Don't really get this. Prowl wasn't dialing back his battle computer when he fell in love with/was loved by Prime and Jazz. This far along, it doesn't seem likely that he's STILL thinking of himself as two mechs, especially since everything thought/emotion is forcefully integrated. Yet everyone seems very willing to destroy everything that *Prowl* is, and for what?

Sorry, but the logic in this for me would be kind of like 'so you can combine sunstreaker and sideswipe to make a bigger, better mech? Do it! Oh. Their personalities will be merged, and the mechs we know and love will no longer exist? Meh. DO IT!'
Olympian-King chapter 12 . 4/6/2013
Why did I not discover this sooner!? This is so freaking brilliant! I could cry tears of joy!
Supermoi chapter 11 . 9/2/2012
OMG I LOVE YOUR SHOCKWAVE! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH! *squee happily in fangirly way* GO SHOCKY! I'm also glad for Optimus and Jazz and prowl to gove this dating a chance _
Supermoi chapter 10 . 9/2/2012
Hoooo Plotting Shockwave is the best Shockwave! :D I always thought that after being Supreme Leader for so long, it would be with utter reluctance that he will relinquish this power over to megatron... Also, ysy they're safe now!
Gamemice chapter 12 . 5/21/2012
This is one of the best stories I have read. I was surprised to see that Prowl was a combination of twins. I'm on pins and needles to see how you solve the dilemna Prowl has since he is really 2 sparks and each one loves someone else.

Looking forward to how you will tie everything together.
Blitz-Krazi-1 chapter 12 . 3/1/2012
OHMYGOD! This story is the BEST twins and Prowl centered fic I've ever read! I was hooked after the first chapter and couldnt stop reading until I got to the end, no matter how hard I tried! You have spun such an I trite and unique story here! I sincerely hope you are still writing this story! Do u think u will update again sometime soon? Please do!

Xoxo ~ Krazi-1
reaper mendez chapter 12 . 12/11/2011
Dear author, are you planning on continuing this? It's awesome!
JazzNProwl's sparklingAriaFyre chapter 12 . 11/3/2011
Omg. This is awesome. I love it.
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 11 . 10/22/2011
autumnannette19 chapter 12 . 10/7/2011
Whats next, whats next?
DragonSteel chapter 12 . 9/25/2011
Wow, this story is freaking amazing.

I especially loved the depth you went into with the twins insecurities, especially Sunstreaker.

Something is seriously bugging me, though. Okay, well you've started addressing this, but it feels like it hasn't made it's way all the way out in the open yet. That is, both Optimus and Jazz profess to love Prowl. Not Nightstalker or Maverick. In fact on their dates they're still thinking of the mech that they're with as "Prowl". It seems that Optimus is starting to realize this, but I don' know about Jazz. I have trouble seeing this being resolved any time soon. Jazz and Optimus would basically have to fall in love with a "Prowl" quite different from the one they have known, and in Jazz's case loved, for centuries.

From what this chapter says you're going to address this, so I am relieved. Reading the last several chapters this issues was seriously bugging me.