Reviews for Imperium in Imperio
Little Kunai chapter 11 . 9/25
Loaded question Prime. How do you know it won't knock them both out permanently?

Shockwave makes good points, but I presume he doesn't realize it wasn't a success.
Little Kunai chapter 10 . 9/25
so glad they're all safe
Little Kunai chapter 9 . 9/25
glad they got away. not safe yet but
Little Kunai chapter 7 . 9/25
I suspected as much about who the twins were, but I didn't expect Prowl to be Night Stalker! Brilliant!
Little Kunai chapter 6 . 9/25
What a mess!
Little Kunai chapter 3 . 9/25
i'm really enjoying how intelligently and quickly prowl sets up his eyes and ears without others realizing it. well written.
Little Kunai chapter 2 . 9/25
I don't like them. Glad Jazzy's got his back and the twins.
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 9/24
Interesting.
Avaya chapter 8 . 3/16/2016
Great story. I would love to finish it except I cant stand tbe possibility of thd foursome bond. I dont ever see Jazz and Opt evef being okay with it. Yes, theyre in love with a combined NS/M and if they were split, it wouldnt be the same but i think its a bit selfish for Prowl to not even want to attempt to do it. Understandably, his 'self' would dissolve and thats what Jazz/Opt truly loves so...

Anyway, love the plot, characterization, and emotional details. I just cant continue because I am biased (deadset against Optimus casually accepting this situation. Jazz sure...but Opty?) Keep going though. :)
SusantheRedhead chapter 12 . 11/30/2015
Oh, please please please finish this story! I really want to know what happens to the "foursome"!
meep15 chapter 12 . 4/13/2015
I hope you update someday.
beiber4evaaahhhh chapter 12 . 9/24/2013
Wow, oh, please continue this story! It is amazing! Poor Prowl/Night Stalker/ Maverick! I've never seen such a good plot line!
lem chapter 12 . 4/26/2013
Don't really get this. Prowl wasn't dialing back his battle computer when he fell in love with/was loved by Prime and Jazz. This far along, it doesn't seem likely that he's STILL thinking of himself as two mechs, especially since everything thought/emotion is forcefully integrated. Yet everyone seems very willing to destroy everything that *Prowl* is, and for what?

Sorry, but the logic in this for me would be kind of like 'so you can combine sunstreaker and sideswipe to make a bigger, better mech? Do it! Oh. Their personalities will be merged, and the mechs we know and love will no longer exist? Meh. DO IT!'
Olympian-King chapter 12 . 4/6/2013
Why did I not discover this sooner!? This is so freaking brilliant! I could cry tears of joy!
Supermoi chapter 11 . 9/2/2012
OMG I LOVE YOUR SHOCKWAVE! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH! *squee happily in fangirly way* GO SHOCKY! I'm also glad for Optimus and Jazz and prowl to gove this dating a chance _