Reviews for I Am All of You
StarlightKat chapter 4 . 12/28/2014
I really like the idea of this story.
KumarKitty24 chapter 10 . 10/3/2013
This is soooo sad. It's really good but soooo saad. :'(
KumarKitty24 chapter 7 . 10/3/2013
This is getting painful. It reminds me a bit of the hunger games...
Cream... *sniffles*... Aww, she had a goods last moment tho, and I guess it was her choice... Can't shadow hurry up?
KumarKitty24 chapter 6 . 10/3/2013
You have destroyed SILVAZE! Gah, if you weren't such a good author... How could you! If Knuxouge or Crails goes now, I will scream
KumarKitty24 chapter 5 . 10/3/2013
SONIC! No, why? He's the hero! How CAN THIS BE HAPPENING :( Im gonna carry on reading now
KumarKitty24 chapter 4 . 10/3/2013
Again, I am reviewing even tho more chapters beckon. I don't even know why, actually...
KumarKitty24 chapter 3 . 10/3/2013
Just started reading this story- I really should've reviewed at the end, but I was so so relived you saved Blaze, and then YOU KILLED SILVER! Noooooooooooooo! Why Silver? I get the impression this will be oh-so-painful to read -_-
Just... *sniffles* if Cream dies, I will cry.
I hate you chapter 10 . 1/25/2013
Ur one big sicko how could you! I was crying the whole way through! If you say you don't want to kill them then don't!
SnowyDawn17 chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
I saw this coming from the very begining. I just KNEW there would be a knux or sonic
La Cristal chapter 10 . 8/25/2011
this is 1 of the best EVER & FOREVER
Matrix The Hedgehog chapter 7 . 4/21/2011
I kinda don't get tthe logic in this story. From what I've read, the Sonic Team isn't chained up to the wall or anything, so why don't they all just attack him at the same time? He may have a gun, but I doubt he could kill all of them if they all attacked. He probably would've killed less people if they did this. And whatever happened to Dark Sonic? Surely the death of at least one of his friends would spark his dark form. This would probably be able to beat the evil guy. And how did the evil guy round the Sonic team up anyway?
Rhioana-ShadowLover55 chapter 9 . 1/19/2011
AUTHOR PLEASE READ THIS!

I'm still loving this. I re-read it about three times and more and more things are starting to come to light.

(SPOILER!)

Now, I understand why Amy blamed them. The creature (he) WAS them (as in I am all of you) and Amy was mad at them since they absent mindfully fed him and made him grow. But she really doesn't understand the truth-she doesn't want to SEE the truth. Anger and depression must have been better to feel than acceptance. I don't know if you as the reader meant that, but it makes sense. And how Sonic and the rest were there because they were involved in making any of THE three "unhappy" at some point-I think Amy was so upset because it was THEIR hatred that made this all happen, but in the end, it wasn't even their fault. But again, she doesn't want to see that. This story has many things the reader can take from it.

And how the creature was so happy to kill. He was only happy because it was revenge...jovial revenge.

It may not be the best written academically, but the emotions and thoughts stick with the reader far past the end. It's like a life lesson in some sick, twisted, epic way. GET THAT SEQUEL GOING!
Rhioana-ShadowLover55 chapter 10 . 12/19/2010
Best. Fan Fict. Ever. In. The. Whole. Wide. F-ing. World. Seriously...I am speechless. I don't even know where to begin on how to explain how epic this story was. So I'll just shut up and say "Beyond f-ing epic."
Charmy fan chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Good story except for the killing Cream Cries WHY! Im a huge Charmy fan so thanks for keeping him alive i just wish that theyd be brought back too life (Except for big he can stay dead)
magicallydeliciousxoxox chapter 11 . 12/12/2010
Okay, that was really depressing.

But still great. :)

So excellentt job, regardless of my wounded feelings. (NOO, SONIC!) ;)