Reviews for Two Months
Sisseltheman chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
This was sexy as hell; good job.
xXMistressMadHatterXx chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I think for Christmas, they should could get her an entirely new desk. New quills. New a lot. XD
xxBitchxx chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Why is it that every damn Harry/Ron slash I find that I absolutely love, it's written by you? Damn I love your work :)
xxBitchxx chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Horus.Potter chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I love them! This was well written. Cute, funny, desperate, all around well done! :D
Ttys it'd ku chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I swear I would die of embarrassment! Oh well, at least she wasn't too angry! Great story.
Diana Wong chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I didn't know I could laugh this hard. I love their boss.
kasssumi chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
That letter was amazing.
Thoughts of a Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
haha SOOOO effin funny when the head auror comes in god i wish i could see the LOOK on rons face:3 *sigh* love it!
booknoodles chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
This was SOOO funny. And cute :) Both. .. . .
Indifferently Different chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Ahaha XD

That was fantastic (:

Loved the way you just jumped in with Ron's thoughts,

as if he couldn't wait to spill them.

He was rather amusing, if not exceedingly eloquent :P

The memo crashing into the wall amused me more than the message!

And the dialogue.

"Where I put my quills?"

-DEAD-

Love your stories (:
Icce chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Favorite lines:

"I – uh – I… I don't know what to say."

"I know what it's like to be away from your… your…"

"Harry?"

Her other eyebrow went up. "Your Harry. I know what it's like. And yet, I still managed never to shag on my boss' desk."
Aeromance chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Okay, here's what I'm trying this time - I opened my review before I read the story and I'll type in here as I read the story. That way you get a full review with all my reactions. Brilliant, no?

...

Well no one asked for your opinion, anyway. And besides, I don't need your approval. This is review rape!

Review:

A. You start right out with Ron's internal monologue. I don't know but that seems like an odd start. It might just be my personal taste, but it seems it would flow better if it was like "Ron sighed as he put his quill down - this report was not getting written tonight..." then him speaking. Jjust to set up who's talking and such. Even if we all already know. Again, it might be personal taste.

B. Second paragraph ( I think, I'm too lazy to go back in check) - wayyy too many semi colons, that's plain abuse. I'd either go with commas to create an asyndatctic list of sorts, or use individual sentences to represent the monotony and hopeleessness of Ron being displeased with the mission or arguing against it.

C. Hermione, and dildo. Two words that shouldn't go together. XD I love it though.

D. I loved the erotic letter. I can't say why, but it seems like a very Harry thing to do.

E. Omgomgomgomg! That memo, pure sexy brilliance. I can taste the desperation.

F. The first sight was really adorable.

G. The Head's office...shee'it! They're gonna get caught *hides*

H. Oh God, I love the sex. Usually I don't like such quickly written sex, but I know you're doing it on purpose to represent the rushing of it because they have, like, no time.

I. Of all places on my desk? XD Quite amazing. And the ending was sweet because it shows she cares.

All in all, which a gay intro to a summary, it was a great story with voice. The sex was sexy and the funny was...funny?

Did you enjoy the write along story? I did.

Much fanfic love,

Chance
Ihavequitdontexpectupdates chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
LOL this is uber awesome !
Charlie'sBoyfriend chapter 1 . 7/26/2010