Reviews for Agni, Help Me
Quirkista chapter 5 . 12/9/2013
Amazing! I absolutely loved the eHarmony comment!
Quirkista chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Amazing chapter! You're so talented!
SOMEONE chapter 6 . 7/13/2013
"I don't know 'bout you, but I'm feelin' 22. You don't know 'bout me, but I bet you want to." That was a line from "22" by Taylor Swift.
SOMEONE chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
You totally got the dream cloud thing from Spongebob.
SOMEONE chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
When I asked for sons they give me daughters... You know, I think I will take daughters.
huinsutt99 chapter 7 . 5/24/2013
I really enjoyed reading all of these. Great job.
scorchedtrees chapter 7 . 12/20/2012
Wow, those were great! I like what you did with the prompts. I love the way you write Zutara, especially modern AU Zutara... many people botch that up. Good job! :)
Viannaz chapter 7 . 9/13/2012
I loved ALL these; really! All the Aus you came up with were so original, and the way you wrote the family one was amazing as well! Great job!
MTBlack chapter 7 . 1/2/2012
Oh, men :) I think you've made me smile and shed at least a tear while reading these marvellous little things!

They're lovely, I think the first was very sweet. I like how things were developing through their bonding.. I mean, I like how their relationship changed through time :)

The second one really surprised me actually... It was strange, at first and then I found it hilarious! jajaja you're a genious, I'd have never thought of anything like that with the word change... Definitely it's an interesting and original drabble :)

Ohh, the third one... I felt it was ... i don't know, very touching. I almost feel identified with it. It's the seemingly unimportant things like dates that matter... I mean, unimportant in some ways... I can relate to those feelings and I love how you handle them making the story very real to me :)

I love the crossovers (!) with Sokka's Field Guides (which I promised to read soon!) They make me wanna check on them jaja. Besides you really know how to make fun with and out of Sokka! :) I think it was lovely and funny at the same time :)

Number 5 was surprising indeed! Jaja and extremely funny. You even included Zhao! I insist, jaja you're a genious!

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Zutara Alternate universe! More please! I'm gonna check your profile to see if you've done more :) You made me sad... Jaja,no, really... I thought Katara was going to be alone! You almost got me, he.

Definitely the one I love the most is this last one. Storm is perfect to me... You just I dunno exactly what you did, but you've just made me love them entirely. The whole drabble is extremely sweet... Their elements combining, they combining themselves. You're amazing! I hope you keep on like this! :)

Oh, you probably don't remember or recognise (!) me but some time ago (like a year ago u.u) I asked for your permission to translate Acquiescence and I think I never sent you the link for the translation or tell you anything about some of the rave reviews the story has got :) Well, it has. People just loved the story and I got hints everyday. It has almost got 100 reviews... which is probably not much, but it is a translation. Lots of people have subscribed and added the story... more than those who actually translate... but it's normal, it has happened to me before. I insist, you're amazing... in both languages! :) Thanks for giving me the opportunity to translate the story and for sharing this collection of drabbles for the world to read them! :) :)

Oh! Here's the link! s/6288156/1/Aquiescencia

Hope you've had a great new year's start! :)
sam chapter 3 . 11/25/2011
*GASP* Theres somthing on your face!SLAP! IT WAS PAIN!
wolfiegirl83 chapter 5 . 2/26/2011
Oh my gosh, this chapter's absolutely hilarious-I laughed all the way through! The e-harrmony theme's definitely the first of its kind, that I've ever seen, anyway.
Zutara chapter 7 . 2/14/2011
that was great! I loved them! my favourite was the e-harmony one made me lol! Good job!
snow.white.ice chapter 7 . 12/23/2010
I LOVED this one! I think the best part was just the way it was written. I love the writing style, it creates such a great mood. Fantastical! Reminded me of one of my favorite authors :D
snow.white.ice chapter 5 . 12/23/2010
too funny! Best line: "at the drop of the proverbial hat..." I liked this one, very original :D
snow.white.ice chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
I don't get the last line :( Sokka set up all that for them? Zuko actually did forget the anniversary?...

Either way, I liked it. It was light, for "Pain" and that is great because it's so seldom done. :D