Reviews for On Shuffle
JockoMegane chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Mr. Bug,

Art is indeed Magic, and Fanfiction is Black Magic in a manner of understanding.

I believe Art is divinely inspired to a great extent, but that does not mean that Fanfiction as Black Magic is inspired by Old Scratch. Old Scratch can inspire lots of horrible, evil or downright boring or awful Art as Magic or Fanfiction as Black Magic. It matters about the intent and power of the art itself, I believe, and what emotions it elicits or inspires within us.

Harem anime does often have that interesting conundrum of many ladies who want to bang the hero, but the hero is such a good man he does not want to hurt anyone. As you stated, sometimes an animated show just might be more helpful than any conscious manual about what one should do or not do in such a situation. Not always, but it does allow more of the potential of follow-through with a character and their progress through life than hoary relationship advice, dumb anecdotes, or just being an ass.

Life presents us with many lessons, knowledge, bits of brilliance, inspiration (divine, genius, or even rather mundane) and a good lesson or point of view can exist in many places from many sources, mediums, or even genres.

Even panty shots can teach us something about living life in a positive way in this universe.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2010