Reviews for My Revenge ends now or not
Netchka3 chapter 4 . 8/28
More please! More please! I really, really wanna read more please! Thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
why do people get mixed up about the ptb they were freaking elder gods that left earth cause of their malovent brethern from earth and other dimensions the old ones who are way more powerful than the greek gods
JagerBomb1818 chapter 4 . 3/6/2014
I don't know if you are going to attempt to continue this fic or not. I really hope you do as I have enjoyed it thus far. Please at least notify me somehow if you are abandoning or continuing this fanfic.
NightAngel99 chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
I can't wait for more. Please, please, please, tell me you are still writing on this story!
gaul1 chapter 4 . 12/20/2011
Good chapter, bye
ChaosRune chapter 4 . 10/21/2011
Interesting fic so far, I cant wait to read more
Seeker Of Redemption chapter 4 . 9/22/2011
i cant wait for more
Firehedgehog chapter 4 . 9/5/2011
great fic, so tonys a warlock or something?
jabbarulez chapter 4 . 9/5/2011
and who will Xanders true father be? that is the true question! good chapter! can't wait for more!

Trooper0007 chapter 4 . 9/5/2011
finally you update this story but its still good
jabbarulez chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
oh dear god Tony's gonna go on a rampage! kukuku... i hope xander shoves a pike up his $$! you know like Vlad the Impaler! can't wait for more!

Byakugan789 chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
Not bad, short as hell, but not bad. Personaly it've been better to have him aquire the blades on one of his post sunnydale missions but hell, you aren't doing instant god-mod and giving other charactors some noticable development, so I'll continue wathing if you continue writing.
mishap chapter 3 . 8/26/2010
Poor Xander had no idea what he was in for, did he? I can't wait to find out what is going on with his mom and Tony though. I can't wait to see what surprises you have in store for us. Keep up the great work and I will be eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
Trooper0007 chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
Good job. how will Mrs harris explain eveything? what will buffy do? so many questions not space to write them all
john777 chapter 2 . 8/4/2010