Reviews for Fabulous
Evil Icing chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I know this is a pretty late review, but I just wanted to thank you for making me giggle.

This story is amazing! I've been re-reading a lot of Julius stories lately, and this one always make me laugh. Just your descriptions and the things that Julius says in this is just so...Julius.

The "senile grandmother from the colonial days" was my favorite...how did you come up with something so brilliant?!
Awesome story!
Senescence chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
You can write AMAZINGLY! Julius is super funny :) But it's too detailed! Descriptions are good, but do them in moderation. I had to skip around just to get to the people interactions. Besides that, good job.
SugarTea chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
This is wonderful! :D Julius is indeed a fabulous man! ;D I adore your writing style, and the way you get into the character's head without using first person. Chase's interaction was hilarious! xD Everything was amazingly detailed, and just plain fun to read!

The implied Julius/Candace at the end was really sweet. :) I love all the cannon couples, but they don't get much love on this site. D:

Anyway, hilarious story and I can't wait to read more from you! :D
TinLizzy76 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Fabulous! I've always wonderd what goes on in that guyss head.
sarahelizabeth1993 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Aw that was adorable:) And extremely funny:) Great job!
Miss Rouge Apple chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Oh. WOW. J'adore! I loved this! It was aboslutely, positively, perfectly in character and it was... I... AACK! NO WORDS FOR THE AWESOMENESS! 8D

I can't believe how shockingly amazing this was. I'm not joking or exaggerating one bit, either. This was amazing. Ah-mazing. And, bonus, you had CANON! *choir sings* HALLELUJAH!

Honestly, wonderful, wonderful job. I really hope to read more like this from you.
Winter Oak chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I loved this one-shot. Julius' character was spot-on and his thoughts were really amusing to read. The descriptions were beautiful and detailed enough for me to imagine what was going on. Overall, a wonderful story! Keep up the good work.