Reviews for Savior
*snorts*i want to 'see' marky wearing a tutu...-snorts again-damn!that cracked me up!
-weeps-i...no words...
complicated is not a word for those crazy fuckers!hehe damn! i love mindy/kane(glenn) and james/'taker(mark). dont love mindy/marky or mindy/james . ewww
jade chapter 47 . 1/24
I know im late but I love cooper so much!. he is awesomesauce. the lawsons and mindy should meet the micheals from venomousangel. that would be madness!
The thought of James going down made me cry :,( JAMES NOOO! WHY MARK WHY! *Grabs protest sign* FREE JAMES!
SaneFangirl chapter 21 . 1/16/2011
I'm making a prediction: Kane will die by the end of this story. Considering he's already moved into the role of Douche Bag Antagonist, it's only a matter of time before the Douche Bag PROtagonist offs him.

Ah, well. I like the fics where Kane's gay better. He's less of a jerk (which admittedly isn't hard) and therefore easier to cheer for. I think I'm going to follow the advice of authors everywhere: If you don't like it, don't read it. I'll still read some of your other stories, though.
SaneFangirl chapter 14 . 1/16/2011
Come on, Kane! Kick his $$!

Why? Because it's fun to cheer for the antagonist.

Except for when it isn't.

But this time it is.

Kind of.
SaneFangirl chapter 10 . 1/16/2011
It's kind of funny when Kane gets pissed beyond words. Hopefully Minda's tough love will get him to take a good look at himself and be less of a ****. Goodness knows he needs to. As much as I like Kane, he's a rather difficult character to root for.

Ah, well. I've developed somewhat of an immunity to the scaryness of these fanfics (with the exception of Mommy Dearest). I often even find them funny. Anyway, keep on writing. Your stories are great.
BellaHickenbottom chapter 104 . 11/11/2010
I FINISHED!

Ok so overall review of all I just read. I LOVE the wedding and the fact that he told Mark off and how everything just turned out perfectly! I love elizabeth and imma lie to myself and say shes named after me lol. Cant wait for the sequel and I'm off to read that now so I dont get too far behind again!
Esha Napoleon chapter 104 . 11/7/2010
Poor, poor James :-(
DarkMage6 chapter 104 . 11/6/2010
-cries- I'm sad its over even know there is a sequel.
EternalxInsanity chapter 104 . 11/6/2010
Yes James: you are damaged but not broken, which is why we love you ;)

You guys deserve medals for actually surviving all the criticism and ridicule. Kudos to you and congrats on the biggest piece on of insane literature I have ever read. I can't wait for the sequel. Mommy dearest should be quite interesting.

Mindy is so ever :) she's got genius level iq but nobody, except James, has expected her to say something intelligent. I fell in love with the little psycho from day one :) 3 you mindyloo :)

James is so whipped with his little daughter. She's got him wrapped around her little finger ;)

I personally think this story deserves an award :) well done to the both of you :) -gives very enthusiastic round of applause-

Congratulations and I can't wait for the sequel :)
NeroAnne chapter 104 . 11/6/2010
AWE!

Such a fucking brilliant ending!

I loved it so much! It was so damn cute.

Little Elizabeth! AWE :3!

Loved it!
Debwood-1999 chapter 104 . 11/6/2010
"Mommy and Daddy and Glen led me to YOU" becoming bleary-eyed she kissed his forehead, "and though you hate her and resent her, Senora Psychopath led you to me. If you look upon her with hate you will let her win"

Mindyloo hit everything on the head! Sure she's screwy, but she makes a helluva lotta sense.

*APPLAUSE* Awesome story! Sequel looks interesting, and let's hope James can exorcise his psycho bitch mother once and for all.

Thanks a million for the story!
Debwood-1999 chapter 103 . 11/6/2010
Yaay! Baby's gonna be fine! She looks like an absolute doll! Can't wait for her to come home! (Pink bubble gum cigars for everyone!)

Thanks for the update!