Reviews for Incense at Twilight
Prince Silvertongue chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I admire this short little one-shot.. It has a nice ring to it and it definitely brings out strong emotions. Very nice indeed :)
OrianPrime92 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
*flails and cries* Awwwww!
FairladyZ2005 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
This is so sweet. I love how Zuko is jealous of his cousin, yet admires him too. I also love how he promises to watch over Iroh. I can see this as a "cut scene" from the show.
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I...I'm speechless.
angrymermaids chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
You made me cry a little! Excellent work. I like how you showed Zuko to be so vulnerable when he's not around anyone, and how we got a little hint of their relationship.

Always nice to read about Lu Ten.
redrikki chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
This is pretty much exactly how I pictured their relationship. Very nice little piece.
IRapeLlamas chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Wow i really liked it for two reasons - it showed a lot of emotion. i liked the descriptions, and how Zuko was 'jealous' but admiring as well. second, it was zuko. :]

i have another story - i dont know if this is too much to ask -but it has a lot of zuko in it...

it's avatar the last airbender, book 4. if you can, i encourage you read it please.

link to my story: s/6178515/1/Avatar_The_Last_Airbender_Book_4_Air

thanks, the chapter was great!
dbzfan8 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Wow this is such a good story, it touched my heart
Evalyd Yamazaki chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
This kinda made me a little teary-eyed. I could actually feel Zuko's emotion, and it was so sad. Your a really good writer to be able to do that :)
Lokicat2002 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010