Reviews for I Hate Bananas
PrussiaReTurns chapter 16 . 7/20/2013
Oh this one is cute too 3 *favs it to the end*
PrussiaReTurns chapter 12 . 7/19/2013
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF DA FUK
Wendy is crazier than Yuno o-o
PrussiaReTurns chapter 10 . 7/19/2013
How can someone who writes yaoi fic be homophobic xD

Fuck I would hate having a mom like that, what a shit Sheila's so closed minded... couples who can't get children can adopt too!
PrussiaReTurns chapter 9 . 7/19/2013
Oh this is not shitty how can you say that ;; this and the previous chapter are my favs until now ‹3 it's just too cute I wish I had a relationship like that nwn
PrussiaReTurns chapter 8 . 7/19/2013
I couldn't help but 'awwwww' at the small kiss scene, it's so pure ‹3
ATTHESTROKEOFMIDNIGHT chapter 17 . 12/1/2012
eep(i thought when carol mentioned that kenny was with Butters that there was gonna be some bunny ahah) good job!
ATTHESTROKEOFMIDNIGHT chapter 11 . 12/1/2012
WHAT DID I JUST READ (does sharon ship them or some creepy shit?)
ATTHESTROKEOFMIDNIGHT chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
This is so great and funny P
The UK's Only chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
I bet Kenny was in the girls' section. xD
LuvGreece chapter 17 . 1/30/2011
I just love Stan's last POV it's so cute.

Dreamer-of-Tears chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
I was going to save my review for when I finished this story, but I just had to tell you a couple things before I forgot. I'll probably comment at the end too, so don't worry.

Anywho, the first thing I wanted to say is don't sell yourself short. You are a good writer. As far as fan fiction goes, you are one of the best. I have read some really bad fan fiction . . . Just keep writing and reading, and you'll get even better.

I also started writing fan fiction when I was around 12 or 13. Now I'm 19 and working on getting published. So, I wish you all the best in you ventures, even if they only consist of fan fiction. Because I love fan fiction.

P.S. I understand what you mean about your family not knowing about your story. I've been a slash and yaoi fan since I was 12. Seven years later, my family still doesn't know. It's not that I'm ashamed and think it's wrong, I just know that they won't understand it. And I don't want to deal with what that would cause.

So, once again, I wish you the best of luck. But I must go now, because I want to read more of your story. :P
StyleFTW chapter 17 . 1/26/2011
awwww so cute loved it _
Forever Breathing Stars chapter 13 . 12/19/2010
OK... FLAME FLAME FLAME

I'm done now
Forever Breathing Stars chapter 10 . 12/19/2010
Sheila reminds me of Amy's mom in futurama.