Reviews for Stray
ThatGirl35 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
*goofy grin*

Wegg-Hime chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Oh my god this was the cutest thing I have ever you captured their personalities amazingly! Shunsui would absolutely bring home a kitten and make Nanao it's mommy lol wonderful idea for a fic! Thanks!

ForgetBloop chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Silly and cute, but I like reading Shunsui/Nanao fluff. Don't we all love his goofy grins? And kittens too, of course. Oh, and I'll second another reviewer: Genshu is strangely appropriate coming from Shunsui. Good job with keeping them both in-character, although it is heavy on fluff.
SnowxCruellyxHeartbroken chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
This is a delightful little story. I love how, in your way, you showed your readers a side to these two characters all the while keeping them pleasingly in character. This story gave me a smile and laugh. Superb work!

P.S. I love Genshu as a name choice. So a Shunsui-like idea.
Notchka chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Adorable story masking some great and subtle character development. Loved it!
Violetcarson chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
*dies of cuteness* These just keep getting better! XD
dormantfire chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
awwwww yayyyy! kyoraku is amazing :)
StilinskiFanatic chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Sooo cute! I had a silly grin on my face the whole time I was reading this _.
castlestormed chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Stupid grin over here too.

This was freaking sweet. GJ.
Sergeant LemoOoN chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Aaaah! I was on deviant art and found a picture with a link to this story :) I'm glad I clicked

This was super cute

G chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Adorable! So sweet :) I just wanted it to go on.
unevilgirl chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
hehehe, i have a stupid grin now too :-D
irismustang chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
This is ten levels of cute. I can totally see Shunsui pleading with his Nanao-chan there, and the not-scowl not-smile she has.
A.Pevensie chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
This is unbelievably, completely adorable, and your characterizations are perfect. :) Love it.
rainy-lullaby chapter 1 . 7/29/2010