Reviews for Broken
Nonymus chapter 21 . 4/12
I PREDICTED THE FUTURE. I was thinking a few chapters earlier 'Shinra at this rate, you're going to become the mastermind'

The best part? He did.
Nonymous chapter 3 . 4/12
I love that he cares. Especially him. Makes him all the more loveable! D
S0NiA chapter 20 . 2/23
HELL YES BABY! THIS IS WHAT I WAS WAITING FOR!
RandomReader chapter 20 . 2/22
:D
Guest chapter 25 . 9/1/2016
This took me an entire day to read... Ending so bootyful! oml feels! I know that this review is late AF but I just had to say. Good job.
Kiririinshi chapter 25 . 6/21/2016
so beautiful
Nightcore Senpai chapter 25 . 6/8/2016
I almost swallowed my phone, I'll have you know. Much fun to read and quite inspiring. Describes the way the characters develop a relationship so well and just full of moments that make you want to curl up into a ball with cookies and read it all over again. It will also make you squeal, apparently. I did not squeal, (out loud at least) But did almost swallow my phone.
Nightcore Senpai chapter 20 . 6/8/2016
Reading this was amazing. I have second-hand embarrassment so badly from this. I ship it so much that this made me want to put my phone in my mouth an T.
Nightcore Senpai chapter 6 . 6/8/2016
My this is getting interesting! Thank you for writing this delightful piece. It does indeed quench my thirst for entertainment and dispel my boredom. I enjoy this even though I have already read it once. Thank you :)
Guest chapter 10 . 4/23/2016
oh shit! WHO GOT FRICKING SHOT!
Blue chapter 25 . 4/19/2016
That was fabulous, stupendous, and uugghhhhh! The feels in my soul!
I have been fangirling over this fanfic for sooo long!
Beautifully written, satisfying, and the capture of the characters perfectly!
I'm so happy I could cry.
THANK YOU! Thank you so much for making this! I can die in peace, drowned in a river of my own nosebleed. .
natsuki23 chapter 25 . 5/26/2015
Kyaa! so cute and sweet!
Akiss chapter 25 . 3/29/2015
Aw, this was so cute! XD
Yenaya chapter 25 . 2/10/2015
I was supposed to be doing homework and getting ready for school, but I just couldn't stop reading. Darn.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
I've read this story 7 times, and each time I failed to notice that the cat got its food back and I felt bad for the cat.

by the stroke of luck that I actually registered that sentence in my rotted thinkpan, I noticed this time.

I am very happy for that cat.