Reviews for Broken
Akiss chapter 25 . 3/29
Aw, this was so cute! XD
Yenaya chapter 25 . 2/10
I was supposed to be doing homework and getting ready for school, but I just couldn't stop reading. Darn.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
I've read this story 7 times, and each time I failed to notice that the cat got its food back and I felt bad for the cat.

by the stroke of luck that I actually registered that sentence in my rotted thinkpan, I noticed this time.

I am very happy for that cat.
sekai-ssi chapter 25 . 9/11/2014
So cute and interesting desu

Nice story
WolfGoddess chapter 25 . 8/13/2014
The beginning was exciting enough, but it got...boring quick. I'm not trying to criticize you, and it isn't a bad story overall. Just got a little dull.
WolfGoddess chapter 6 . 8/13/2014
Alastair sounds like a butt.
MikuHatsunecx chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
Hmmm I wonder how all of this happend...
Chione-chan chapter 22 . 4/1/2014
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessss. Finally.
Chione-chan chapter 10 . 3/31/2014
Gah! I'm so glad this is complete...otherwise, I would be using my big girl words for leaving a cliffhanger. Anyway, interesting concept. Is it weird that I feel that the Dullahan thing is secondary to the upcoming Shizaya? I mean, I know it was necessary for the PTSD but maybe it's just because I love Shizaya so much? XD And I enjoy a vunerable Izaya...does that make
me a sadist? Idk. Congrats, Yay, a fans ramble..!
Allena Frost chapter 25 . 3/16/2014
I swear I couldn't stop reading your fic... I wish I wrote like this, but yeah! It takes alot from a fic to get my attention! So keep on writing and making awesome stories!
Fumiko15 chapter 25 . 12/29/2013
Great story!
horrorstar100 chapter 25 . 12/15/2013
aw... I loved it! great story.
YourLuckyWish chapter 25 . 9/10/2013
*clap clap clap clap*
BEAUTIFUL! I LOVED IT! PERFECTO!

Lucky
Dizplicity chapter 6 . 9/8/2013
Ah! This chapter made me really upset! Your writting is amazing, I like how you portray the characters. They are in character even in these circumstances. I feel like this is exactly how they'd act.
When Shizuo had Izaya pinned against the wall, my heart was pounding! I'm probably going to be reading this fanfic all day.
Dizplicity chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
This first chapter was really good! I really enjoy these types of fics, even though they are extremely sad. Torturing your favorite characters is fun, huh?
Onto chapter two now!