Reviews for Broken Memoirs
Snake-faced chapter 2 . 8/12
I really like this and I think you should keep Harry like Harry but maybe just a little bit of Ciel in there. But that's just me.
Gellert chapter 12 . 6/7
Please get back to Turn Right.
I was going to ask about whether Sebastian still wants to eat his soul since it almost sounded like he just wanted to fulfill his contract but you pretty much explained it here. Really enjoyed this though. I hope you feeling like continuing.
Rose Angel chapter 12 . 5/11
Such a good fic! Will there be anymore?
ankoku696 chapter 9 . 4/15
I do hope there will be another chapter available soon
Lady Laran chapter 12 . 3/28
I'm enjoying it but I do hope you'll make sure Harry is legal before anything further develops between him and Sebastian.
ankoku696 chapter 11 . 3/22
I do hope you will be continuing this story soon I can't wait to see what happens
Magic Freak chapter 12 . 2/29
Please update!
ankoku696 chapter 12 . 2/17
I do hope you will continue with this story and add many chapters soon
lw117149 chapter 12 . 2/10
Oh more please . to see more when you can.
Bella chapter 2 . 1/26
How could you say that about my alois :"-(
Danneyland chapter 12 . 12/10/2015
Love it love it love it, please update again soon.

To be completely honest, I was wondering why you even bothered to include Sirius when he was first introduced (despite the fact that Sirius is probably my favourite HP character). "For Harry's guardianship" is the obvious answer, though at the time that seemed silly because Sebastian is capable enough of 'parenting' Harry by himself. I was thinking again on that now, and I guess it's so that they don't have that difference of power between them when they pursue a romantic relationship: if Sebastian has that "parental figure" place in Harry's mind, it would make it highly awkward for the both of them if they were to fall in love while Harry had that image in mind. Kind of like how in canon Harry saw Hermione as more of a sister than anything, and didn't desire sexual relations with her. It would be awkward for him to pursue that with her, just as he told Ron canonically. Not to mention that, if Harry had that stigma of "parent" towards Sebastian, he wouldn't be likely to enter into a relationship of that nature with Sebas-chan at all. (Haha, I love how similar "Sebastian and "Sebas-chan" are in pronunciation.)

This is as much as I'm going to write, because I'm tired so I hope you enjoyed this for as long as it lasted and that you update again soon.
phantomlady13 chapter 12 . 12/8/2015
Can't wait to see the update !
Oh...btw Harry is not horcrux right ?
And this the first time I read Sebastian/Harry. And I like it,really *nodnod*
phantomlady13 chapter 6 . 12/8/2015
Good...coz I don't like Alois too *nodnod*
phantomlady13 chapter 4 . 12/8/2015
How Dumbledore know about that contract ?