Reviews for Broken Memoirs
Elfin69 chapter 11 . 9h
I would be surprised that Remus will not recognize the rat by chance and realise who he is and then alert the proper people before he can escape.
bluebird397 chapter 5 . 8/26
It will be GLORIOUS.
llTheBloodSuckingVampirell chapter 11 . 8/7
love it!
Keep writing
Kichou chapter 11 . 7/27
I would be disgusted if that rat slept besides me. :( nope, only cats and dogs can sleep by my side. Or maybe ferrets, foxes, naga, sirens, dragons...everything besides that nasty rat Peter! Nice chapter.
PrudenceLovesBooks chapter 11 . 7/14
Lovely story. I really like your style and the storyline. Please update as soon as you can.
Thanks for the update xD
LunarisDraconis chapter 11 . 7/12
i really like this story can wait for more
geetac chapter 11 . 7/11
I like the chapters
KK chapter 11 . 7/8
One: I love Ron so I personally approve! He's a bit rough around the edges and he has his fights with Harry in the books but considering I blame the Horcrux for one and can understand the other (they had been treating the tournament like a game and more than that wizards have an odd sense of what's dangerous considering they can flick a wand and fix a bone. Ron's reaction was pretty on par with a kid who was snubbed time and time again, this time by his best friend in what he considered to be the game of a lifetime. It was probably only when he heard about the dragons that he realized what this 'game' was). In the end he's a good friend who when he understands the risks would still chose to stay with Harry. If he needed any justification: fifth year. He stayed by Harry all of fifth year and I personally think he would have stayed seventh if it hadn't been for the Horcrux and even then he had to make the harder choice and come back. He's a character I can see going dark if worked in the right way and for the right reasons. And I can't wait to see what you do with him.
Two: didn't the Nimbus get destroyed during third year? I don't mind if you change it in your world but I would like some explanation when you do. Maybe a story about how Harry was flying around the estate (it's summer and he's able to fly: he'd fly) and crashed; adding nice drama to Sebastian and Harry's early dynamic. Or even a simple paragraph about how a mistimed prank by the twins accidently broke the broom or Crabbe sat on it or something.
animeromance1972 chapter 11 . 7/8
GWAD!SOMETIMES I REALLY DON'T LIKE 'MIONE WHEN SHE GETS SO PUSHY!
animeromance1972 chapter 7 . 7/8
AH!POOR SABY!He really hates he's going to have to put up with Padfoot(Sirius),and Moony(Remus)when he shows up.8)
Merlenyn chapter 11 . 7/7
Woo friendship! lol Will Sebastian be joining the trio and Remus in their compartment? What'll be do when the Dementors attack the train? Or will they even come near the train with Sebastian there? XD What does Remus think of all the news that summer of Harry's "kidnapping" and all - that is if he read the papers anyway. Or if Dumbles told him all about the demon that was following Harry around at the end of the last school year... heh Can't wait to see more! :)
Paxloria chapter 11 . 7/7
I'm Glad you updated!
_

It'd be good if the truth was revieledv at the fest after the hat finishes sorting the new students.
I can see it now!
SCENE:
Harry & Sebastian (the later holding the Rat by its tail) interupt the announcements with one of their own. Harry askes Professor Flitwick to cast the spell that forces an animagus to human form at Scabbers the Rat!
Chaos! Commotion!
The truth is revieled to everyone and the Aurrors come & take Peter Petigrew away.
A week later, Sirus's name is cleared and can walk openly into society. Naturally, he wants compensation for his unjust imprisonment and the other Purblood/Noble familys Rally behind him (even though most don't like him)! After all, If a pure blood head of a noble wizarding family can be unjustly imprisoned without trial for years once, without there being any consuquences, then who's to say that such a thing can't happen again to another family?
Its natural that the Noble houses would suport against the Ministry on this one issue.
CrowNoYami chapter 11 . 7/6
this is turning out wonderful! i love it! i do however hope for more slashy goodness later on!
I like it a lot! **