Reviews for Broken Memoirs
AvianaSawada1827 chapter 10 . 5/25
The relationship between Harry and Sebastian is quite humorous when Sebastian is trying to be "Helpful" (Read being mischievous.).
Mukuro234 chapter 10 . 4/28
XD this is such an awesome fic plz update soon XD
Lenny.Young chapter 10 . 3/25
Please update?
Chick. 99 chapter 10 . 1/30
OMG, I love this story! Please continue! I need more! :)
Miyu Kokomi chapter 10 . 11/10/2014
Me encanta. Espero actualizaciĆ³n
Lady Laran chapter 10 . 10/11/2014
Delicious crossover...loving this a lot.
meirinthegeek chapter 4 . 9/13/2014
I always like the idea that Dumbledore is a manipulating old basterd.
MariaAquarius chapter 10 . 8/27/2014
ohhh please continue this story i really really like this can't wait to see the next episode
Kittens Kat chapter 10 . 8/19/2014
THIS IS A GREAT STORY! THANK YOU!
Scythe787 chapter 10 . 8/6/2014
A-w-e-s-o-m-e story! I love it!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/30/2014
I loved this story plot can't wait to read the upcoming chapters *hint* pls update soon. I love the story and flow of it. Great work keep it up
yes chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
thank you i dont like alois ether and wasnt going to watch season 2 because of him but i did. Nice story so far TMR ( my initials, amusing right)
jgood27 chapter 10 . 7/11/2014
Great chapter, Love this story and can't wait to read more
Magician Girl Mirani chapter 10 . 7/3/2014
I really like this story. I think you've got Sebastian down perfectly and I love the tension beteen him and Sirius. Considdering he is far more of a cat than dog lover it really isn't all that surprising. It'd be interesting if Harry could learn to be an animagus don't you think and his form was some kind of cat? I bet Sebas-chan would just LOVE that...especially if half-way through the transformation Harry got stuck with ears and a tail and nothing else...'accidentally' of course ;)

nyway, love this fic and can't wait to read more! Good luck with the next chapter! I look forward to it with baited breath!
angelaneahwalker chapter 10 . 7/1/2014