Reviews for Threesom kidnapping
yaoisweetdreamer101 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
that was one of the best, actually, it was the best threesom i had ever read. i was amazed at hoe kanda was actting but i liked it. you are a geinous. sorry if i miss spelled anything
innocence-creator chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I was trying not to sqeal like the huge yaoi fangirl I am , and having a wallscroll of Allen Kanda and Lavi didn't help

-nosebleed-
KingRabbit chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Holycrapthatwashot! Thanks for posting! Though at some points it got a little confusing about who was doing what... I think maybe you night have gotten their names mixed up at times. But other than that? LOVED IT!
yuugiyami4ever chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
holly shit if there ever was a fanfic that would make me go O.o this is it i was weary of tthis at first bt when push came to shove (no pun intended) it was just LOL ! bonus points for slutty allen !
Hanafurirou chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
T...Thr...three-P!

Ahh...! I lost my blood.

thanks for written.
ShirukuKage chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Oh my that was so good. At first I felt bad for Allen (too often is he the bottom), and I thought they'd do mean bondage/torture to him, but it all worked to his advantage in the end XD you handled that so well. Thank you and please bring more!

I wouldn't mind reading some of his hide materials :)
o.O chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
**shocked***never thought that act is possible? or is it not? geez...
Xiao Yue Er chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
OMG... nose bleed... need 2 be hospitalized... hahaha

nice job v
master of fish-slap kungfu chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
_thoughtful, staring-into-thin-air face_

never considered bakanda as a bottom, much less one for two at once...though i gotta say, the way that you wrote him, (uke, yet aggressive) actually suits him very nicely...

normally, though, when it comes to threesomes with this matchup, i see allen as the bottom for both...thanks for shaking my perspective up a bit.
drmona lord chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
LOVE IT TO THE MAX
Panda-Hiroko chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
*stunned silent* *falls into puddle of noseblood*

sina cere