Reviews for Strange Asylum
may96 chapter 11 . 7/15/2013
I really like your story. And your writing style too.
I look forward to the next chapter, although I admit, if it is the last chapter I'll be sad to finish it.
kyothefallenkit chapter 11 . 5/25/2013
haha I can't wait to read the final chapter X3 XDD
HidanKakuzuFanGirl chapter 11 . 3/4/2013
more please
juju0268 chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
well, what happened to chapter 12?
Marykim20 chapter 11 . 8/7/2012
Simply brilliant, dear. It's a pity you haven't finished it yet:( however, I'll be waiting. Take care:)
PsykoJinx chapter 11 . 2/29/2012
Please update soon :) 5 months is ever so long to wait 3
chaoticmom chapter 11 . 10/27/2011
Please update soon. I can hardly wait to see how everything wraps up. take care
Amaya-Lin-Loveless chapter 11 . 10/17/2011
THIS STORY IS A PLATE OF PURE AWESOMENESS WITH A SIDE OF AMAZING! Please update soon! This story is too good not to finish!
niftynoshing chapter 11 . 10/13/2011
I must say: this is quite awesome, possum. :)
MangaFanXD chapter 11 . 9/14/2011
:) Interesting. Good luck!
Makrciana chapter 11 . 9/11/2011
please, update!
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 11 . 8/24/2011
LOL this is sooo cute! And finally they are together! I'm sooo happy right now. ,
The-Foolish-Slave chapter 10 . 8/20/2011
HOLY CRAP! I love this story! You've got the characters down in a wonderful way the twist of having her come back to underland in another life blew my mind, and just wow! Keep up the wonderful work! I am in awe! I love it!

clary shadows chapter 10 . 8/2/2011
Oh I love this story excellent well written great dialogue oh yes this would work well as a movie with ţhę dialogue you write haha lol more more more... Please hehe XD
StormyS chapter 10 . 8/1/2011
How much begging would it take to get you to update very very very soon? :) I love this story and the way you portray both Alice and Hatter, especially Hatter. This is my official new drug... I need another fix! Quick! Before the withdrawals take me and I become mad as a Hatter! 3