Reviews for We need a new game
stormwolf3710 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
i liked how they started by playing chess then seeing their different tactics against the wraith hive
Obrusnine chapter 8 . 9/11/2011
I only need three words to describe this story.
That was AWESOME.
deblease chapter 8 . 8/5/2010
Yeah its over! Boo its over! That was really great!
BetherdyBabe chapter 8 . 8/4/2010
That was. wow. I loved it. Brilliant story idea and ending. Sorry, but figured I'd wait until the end to review with you publishing every day like that. I'm glad the story was resolved and I was able to read it all the way through like that. Very nice job, love how Jennifer was added and Rodney's actions.

The dialogue and interactions were pretty dead-on as well. Hope to see more ideas such as this from you soon.

BB
DaniWilder chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
That was a great ending.

I too think Rodney would get very angry if anything happened to Jennifer.

Thanks for the fun, suspenseful story.

DW
ElisaD263 chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
Poor Rodney...in such shock at seeing his beloved fed on by the Wraith! So glad John did not slap him, but talk him out of his shock!

Love how Rodney's reaction to the avator's taunting puzzled everyone! That's our Rodney!

YAY! Rodney's plan worked! Of course! He is the smartest man in two galaxies! Nice touch to have Jennifer with tears in her eyes when Rodney woke up...love that!

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
They made it back! Glad they were safe and beat Todd!

Great story! Great work... ending was a little abrupt though!
IantojJackh chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
Aww. That was a nice ending. Bravo!
deblease chapter 7 . 8/1/2010
That was very bad for Rodney to watch. That mean virus! And of course the cliff hanger!
ElisaD263 chapter 7 . 8/1/2010
Poor Rodney! To watch Jennifer die by being feed on by a Wraith, even it she's not the real Jennifer...how will Rodney deal with it! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 7 . 8/1/2010
Oh no... now Todd's mind torturing McKay by killing Jennifer. Something tells me there will be a big reaction to this and I doubt it will be good...
IantojJackh chapter 7 . 8/1/2010
That is wrong. So very very wrong :( But I love it.
DaniWilder chapter 7 . 8/1/2010
I hate being right!

Tomorrow won't come fast enough. Let's see if Rodney remembers this isn't real.

DW
The Starplater chapter 6 . 7/31/2010
Well, virtual Todd is certainly being a pain. I wonder if that's the real Dr Keller...
deblease chapter 6 . 7/31/2010
Oh my what are you going to do next? Throwing Jennifer into the mix is going to be interesting. Don't make us wait too long for the next chapter!