Reviews for Book one: Choose your fate
Pure secret's chapter 2 . 5/10
Shit
Aisilinn chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
OMG, this story is phenomenal
Girl-of-Action chapter 11 . 2/27/2012
*gives you a tackle hug.* Gah! Your amazing! I seriously love this story, esp. how you portrayed shiro. He is my favorite character. It's hard to find good clean stories like this. In fact, other then yours I only know of one other. Please update soon!
flakeshake07 chapter 11 . 2/12/2012
Haha! loved the line "Committing image to memory... lol"! cant wait for the next chapters:)
Zaralann chapter 11 . 2/11/2012
Very nice chapter!
flakeshake07 chapter 10 . 2/6/2012
WAAAH! another great chapter! i love the way you have developed shiros character! ummm, cant wait for more:)
ShiroHichi891 chapter 10 . 2/2/2012
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! I'm so freakin' happy that you're still continuing this story! It has to be one of my favorites, no joke. I really want to see what happens next like what Shiro did to fix the mask and what's Urahara going to do with him? Please answer these questions soon!

Again, thanks so much for the update and I'm impatiently waiting more~! w
Zaralann chapter 10 . 2/2/2012
Very nice and all, but the moment with Grimmjow's fist is really a "WTF?" moment... Lol ;-)
FinalReason chapter 9 . 11/24/2011
really like your story pleas update soon
ShiroHichi891 chapter 9 . 9/27/2011
OH MY GOD! This is so good! I can't wait for it to be updated!

please don't stop writing!

Thanks so much!
flakeshake07 chapter 9 . 9/20/2011
! i love shiro stories:):):) cant wait for the next chappie
Laluzi chapter 9 . 8/23/2011
An extremely engaging read. I love how you reversed Hollowfication - it makes perfect sense. Does that make Shiro an Arrancar, or is he just far-removed from 'normal' hollows? Can't wait to see where you take this, and what will happen when it's discovered that Ichigo isn't really Ichigo anymore. :o
Asezuna chapter 9 . 7/28/2011
One of the best Bleach fanfictions I've ever read. :3
Zaralann chapter 9 . 7/23/2011
Nice chapter! Don't stop!
Sjsofi chapter 1 . 7/15/2011