Reviews for Frustration
RandomWolf121 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
So cute and FLUFFY
DevilTito chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Oh my gawd, This was so awesome! I was moved to tears and overjoyed at the same time! Great job!
DM chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Awww! This is definitely very cute. I liked the structure of this, the italics and subsequent answers were easy to follow. I liked the time period as well, and how you wrote this. Kept in the realm of the show, and it's a nice, cute story to read. Very nicely done.
AlisonTexas chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
that was adorable! and no, they wernt OOC.

gosh, i wish i would have wrote a one-shot instead of what im riting now, to much work and to little time!

Max interupting was halarius! XD. i was ginning like a fool at the end. great story!
Crystalgurl101 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Drew's character wasnt perfect, but it was very well-written and i thought it was played out very nicely.

This was one of the better stories i've seen so far! It was too effin' cute and i was left smiling like a moron at the end! This should've totally happened on the show after Ash and Brock left May! I loved Drew, his soft side came out a little more and i thought it was great for the sake of the storyline. :) I liked the mix of the anime and the games, very nicely done.

GAH, this was just too damn adorable and fluffy! The sweet kiss at the end was the cherry on top! Loved it, awesome job! :D
Ronmione x3 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Awh. AWHHH. That was adorable!
Riia chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
You didnt completely fail. I thought it was well writen and very cute. While Drew was a tiny bit out of character you pulled it off very well. GOOD JOB! Keep writing :)
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Did you mean to repeat that paragraph about Drew's characteristics?