Reviews for Cool Britannia
wrestlefan4 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Ha! I loved this. Great job Lava. I lol'd at a lot of it but in the end it was sort of cute, the whole relationship of 'we can't stand each other we love each other' type of thing. I like that. You get me to read things I wouldn't normally be interested in, just because I love your writing. Thanks for sharing!
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
LOVE IT!
TeGustaONo chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
That was awesome, and very well written. I remember watching Wallace and Grommet when I was younger, it was on here, even in this small place where I reside. Doug, too good, I can't get enough of that guy! Poor Desmond, what with the marching band and everything, and Rob... But Nick, he was the best of all. Again I say, very well written. Awesome job, keep up the great work.
GrandpasGuitars chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Oh my.

I feel like I cheated pressing the link, seeing as July 27th is a few hours away, but I figure it's my birthday somewhere, so I'm allowed to click link.

At least, I'm pretty sure this is for me, I dunno who else was born around now and has an unnatural love for Doug Williams as I do.

I think my grin broke my face when I saw A) the names of the characters (I honestly think you're the first to put Douglas Williams in a character bracket, and this pleases me) b) the summary. But I think my grin just got progressively wider as I read this, because my amusement at our lovely Brits and their Sheep Shagging companion (Shaun reference for the mother fuckin' win)

You wrote the friendship so damn well too; Brutus is crazy because he's still, in terms of the people around him, a baby, Desmond still owns me with every word he says, and Doug was just so damn awesome. And you know, Shaun was Welsh. XD

I can't thank you enough for writing this- really, this was awesome. Beyond words. I love friendship fics so much (because they are so win in every way and people don't usually do them), and getting to read one just made my day.

Much love, and thanks again. Just for being you and doing what you do.