Reviews for Contact Sport
Nicoconsd chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
Ohhh I love Bella's naughty naughty mind! Pool sex is always fun if not a bit awkward ;) hehe

I loved when Edward had that moment of "ohh floating boobies" that was awesome. :)
Nicoconsd chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Hi! *waves*

So I saw that this updated and thought aw heck how can I not read sexy Edward the soccer player :) I am going to have to look at that website after I am done with this review ;)

I have always loved soccer it's sexy and although most of the players are on the shorter side they are still fun to watch run around the field :)

So for a little while there I was like ohhhhh is Bella being a sult with the team? and then when she dropped to the floor in the shower I threw my hand over my mouth *litterally* and was like Oh no she didn't! and aw heck yeah she did! You go Bella! That was brave and oh so fun and to think of Emmett having to come back and use that desk in the morning :) hehe
Eric's No 1 lover chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
Lots of fun and v hot, phew!

Thanks
Cullenosopy chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
Thanks, that was pretty hot!
shecater chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
Shit! I need to go take a shower after reading this! Great work as usual! :D
Kats Flower Girls chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
Yummy, so hot! I gotta a kick outta Edward deciding he needed to marry this girl because of this fun escape she planned for them! Orangeward sounds delicious, will you share?
TeamKStewRPattz chapter 2 . 1/5/2011

fucking love. as always
missysaaa.crystal chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
Veryyyy hot!
Bellacullen16 chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
quite unexpected but really hot. are there any more?
JaN319 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
wow intense but so good
tawelephant chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
That was so hot!
missysaaa.crystal chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
HOOOOOOOOOOOT! Socker Edward is soooooo fucking HOT! I loved it!
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I loved it! I hate that Edward thought those things about her, but I'm glad she cleared it up for him.
shecater chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Love how they defiled Em's desk! This was another hot ass one shot from you!
57 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »