Reviews for Contact Sport
meadow11 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
that was fun!
majose chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
That was hot. And I am going to take a look!
Elvire23 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Love it!
mediusminimus chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Rawr! This was a nice break from studying for me. :D And I just went to check out the Under Armor website. OM NOM.

You rock, and ILY!
hippietrixi chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I appologize for any weird spelling errors cause I'm typing this on my phone. Anyway I don't normally read oneshots don't know why. I guess maybe sometimes some authors cram a lot of story into their oneshot that may not totally be tied up at the end or may not really be relevant to the oneshot. In other words a lot of filler. I hope that made sense. Anyway with this oneshot I didn't feel that you did that. Everything was clear and concise. I also love that it was told from EPOV. I think I enjoy the story more when It is told from only one point of view from beginning to end and it is always nice to hear the story from another character other than Bella. Sometimes she gets too whiney.

The story was excellent. I loved your Edward in this one. He wasn't over the top possessiveward which is a lot over done. Some people, I feel, make him over possessive and this was perfect cause he couldn't really show his feelings and emotions to Bella. Loved your Bella to. She was self-assured and knew what she wanted witout being over the top.

Thank you for being brave and putting your stories out there for the whole world to see. Also thank you for taking the time to write them.

Ps- The only thing that had me cringing was that they were walking around without shower shoes. Worst nightmare!
my2galspal chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Excellent fic. Thanks so much for sharing it with the rest of us.
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Do yourself a favor...

Wow. And I wasn't! Yummm!

Just like your story. Totes hot!
cvds chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Loved it! Soccerward is very yummy:P
faint-of-hart chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
LOVE IT! Soccer is amazing! and Edward is sexy:) haha ur an amazing writter!
withloveiread chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
niiiiiiice :)
kpinky28 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Awesome story! Good call on the boxerjock;)
jessabellew chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I am thinking I need to watch more soccer now. I love your non-cannon work but holey cow I love you cannon work to. Thank you much for sharing your wornderful one shot.
mcanary chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Interesting story, i liked how you portrayed how locker room gossip can actually put innocent people in a bad light. Very HOT scenes there in the end! Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing.
Mrs.E.A.Cullen-17 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Ohhhh... Damn! Great story! Gotta love a guy getting pissed off like that for nothing at all. Especally when that man is only wearing boxerjocks. Your right about the 'Under Armour' website. I'm most-defanently NOT Disappointed! ROFLMAO! Can't wait for your up-and-coming.

EmilyMrs.E. -17
September3rd chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Loved it! And the ending was just plain hot. Well done!

p.s. those boxerjock's sure are something xD
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »