Reviews for Contact Sport
September3rd chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Loved it! And the ending was just plain hot. Well done!

p.s. those boxerjock's sure are something xD
planetblue chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
That was great!

Sooo...about this new story...i'm hoping to the gods (whoever they might be) that your new Edward is as HOT as Edward from NMTB...looking forward to it!
Bellacullen16 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Really nice
chele681 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I love soccer too. And UnderArmorward.
susayq chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
So, now I must go check out the Under Armour website cause you got me curious. My DD, who is a senior this year, gets a kick out of me finding hot looking guys all over the internet because of tips from the authors I read on fanfic LOL

I gotta say, a mad, sweaty, sports-playing Edward is almost as hot as a tattooed, karaoke-singing Edward. But you wouldn't know anything about that, would you? I still can't listen to Pearl Jam without thinking of your Edward from NMTB LOL

And a new multi-chapter story? I'm really wanting to squeal, but my kids are in bed and I don't want to wake them ;0) I can't wait.

glo4twilight chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
mmmhmmm that's what i'm talkin bout!it was just awesome gf! great length ...just like edward;) lol! great content, quick to get to the plot but excellent clarity of the storyline! i love shower sex/foreplay whatever!and i have to laugh cos alot of ff's i've read where e&b need a condom they always go to emmetts room who always has and endless supply so i just pissed myself laughing when i read that part in this story! very well done and certainly enjoyable on every level!btw excellent lemony goodness!
CullenObsession114 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
loved it!
blazing chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Okay, so I really liked soccer before, but now I think I love it! That was one of the most amazing one shot stories that I have ever read! I have added you to my favorites and I can't wait to read more of your work!

I went to the Under Armour website to check out the boxerjock! Holy Shit! Loved it!
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
loved this story... love your really are very good...:)
mycrookedsmile chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
dang, I thought this was a new story *pout* BUT, it was a great one to experience again :D mmm, yes, indeed. unf, the shower. unf, the desk. mmm
Kats Flower Girls chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
This was so sweet and so hot! I love how Edward got all jealous of Garrett and that James was the jerk goalie, I even liked Laurent... Emmett was fun as the head trainer... so who did you picture when you wrote the coach? I loved it when Edward pinned Bella against the lockers and kissed her, even though it was spiteful, LOL! Then I got all excited over the shower sex but they did have great desk sex, so it all worked out OK, LOL!
grrrr.edward chapter 1 . 7/26/2010