Reviews for Arranged Marriage
Guest chapter 15 . 7/29/2014
This was great, aww yea! Will u go rated M next? Lol Please update soon!
Victoria chapter 15 . 9/6/2013
will there be more
DeathOrchard chapter 15 . 8/24/2013
Cute story :) Wish you guys could finish it, but I don't know if you're still working together...? I really want to know how the wedding night goes!
Roslind chapter 15 . 8/3/2013
I absolutely love this! I hope u post another chapter soon! :) 3
Roslind chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Disney! AH! Ur awesome! I love ALL the movies u mentioned! Love they story so far to! Keep up the good work! :) 3
AiraChica chapter 15 . 3/3/2013
PLEASE tell me there's gonna be a final chapter with the "wedding night" *-*
MikeWeezy1323 chapter 15 . 1/28/2013
I totally think u need to finish the story. Its so good.
NickTsundere chapter 15 . 12/13/2012
Simplemente Genial, Estuve Todo el día Llevándolo Espero la Siguiente Parte Con Ansias.
kittykaittt chapter 12 . 9/22/2012
What zee heck! You need to change the rating 2 M.
kittykaittt chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
This is really good, I'll read the rest later. :-D
WykedOne1979 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
loooove it
LovelyAnon16 chapter 15 . 10/31/2011
AWWW! They got married! T.T

I can't wait to see what will happen next!

Will NICK find them and CANCEL there forbidden marriage by telling Bob? ((LOL, I think that's ironic! .))

How will the honeymoon go?

How will this awesome story end?

((PS. I'm glad you two have worked out your differences! It's rare that you find a story with these characters that doesn't cross that innocent border, but at the same times shows there regular character and shows that they are adults doing the right thing!))
LovelyAnon16 chapter 12 . 10/31/2011
My virgin eyes approve *0*

Theses chapters are just getting better and better!
Bunny7433 chapter 15 . 9/16/2011
Helga lost...lol Wonder what Arnold will make her do. He's a little sneaky huh? Teehee! My kind of guy!

I'm wondering if this is th last chapter...I hope not! There are very few fanfic that write about the wedding night. It would be tough to, because usually people write how they waited for each other sexually...and how do two "innocent" kids figure it out can be a little difficult to write. Because somehow, even though they do become intimate with each other, the innocence has to shine through despite whatever passionate "mauling" there may be. Lol

Anyway, I hope you give it a try. Thus far your story is lovely. I liked certain details you put it like the necklace. Awww. Simple detail but emotional.

Nice job. Please update!

Bunny7433
blackeyeshadow24 chapter 15 . 8/13/2011
Wow! This is such a beautiful story. Drama free and full of romance. Im glad I finally caught up and I love helga and arnolds relationship. Even at nine they were in love with eachother. Thanks so much for writing this wonderful story. Is there going to be another chapter?