Reviews for Air Hockey is Dangerous
Dolphin64575 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Cute, though a bit confusing because I don't know your friend as well as I know the companions.
Art and Soul chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Skillet! :D Awesome cute ficlet, by the way-I loved it!
SarahSerendipidy-OliviaMaestro chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
This made me LOL xD

Aaaw, sounds like you two had loads of fun making this x3

Cheers,

Sarah

(or, at Deviantart, ThisSucks1234)
charliebrown1234 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I wish I could role play the Doctor with my friends... But they're so into it they'd probably call dibs on him! I love the humour you've put in here, it's always a nice change of pace. Funny stuff, I can't wait to go read the rest!

charliebrown1234
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
So I'm not the only one! D
Snow'sLuckyCat chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Hey Stark! :D

I know EXACTLY what a LARP is (for I've been in several myself), and I love that it was the inspiration behind this fic. Also? Your backstory for Deanna is all kinds of shades of cool too. :) One thing? What side did she got the Vamp part of her from? Rose or the clone? Inquiring minds want to know. Namely, mine... ;)

Anyhoo - this was a definitely funny and cute story. And Deanna was a very accurate hoot of what a Rose and Ten II baby could easily have been or become. I have another question though. In Deanna's timstream, are her parents both dead? Or did she kind of leave them like Martha or Rose originally did aka alive and well, when they traveled with the original Ten?

So, are you pretty PLEASE with Tennant and Smith clones on top going to write some MORE of this...OR at least some more with Deanna? :S

Sharma, totally faving this newest of yours! :D

PS I used to suck at air hockey (Ah! The burden of being almost a foot shorter than your older brother...), but it DID help pass the time far more quickly. And it was also better than eating jelly babies night and day (like Four most assuredly did on more than one occasion) to try and make the time go faster...LOl! ;)
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 7/26/2010