Reviews for Thought
DeadlyFandoms chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I really, really, REALLY love this! John and Bonnie are so perfect for each other, And I do prefer them together than John and Abigail. Please write moe of these. :)
figuereo.b chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I liked your story so much that it made me go on sign up on this site, something I've been contemplating doing for quite a while. I wanted to save your story as one of my favorite ones. That should indicate how much I enjoyed it. I, too, am a fan of John and Bonnie, even if the game doesn't allow them to unite.
xxBurningxx chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Awww, how delightfully cute! Love it!
UmbrellaCo1971 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
I loved this. 3 There needs to be more JohnxBonnie. This made my day.
JohnnyHarder chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I like it, but I don't understand it.

Question: Where are Jack and Abigail when John marries Bonnie? Is polygamy legal in 1911?
Dailey Vengeance chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I like this story. I was almost to the point of anger when i found out that John Marston and Bonnie didn't get together in the end. He had to be a faithful husband! I like how you changed the story and made it your own. Good Work keep it up.
Roma88 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I just love this couple! And the way you wrote about their relationship is just plain amazing! Both of them are so darn practical that it is a wonder they even have a soft side. But I guess that its only with each other that they are able to let go of the responsibilities that surround them. Hope you write more fics like these. Till then, Tootles :)