Reviews for What Basement?
GuardianOfMusic27855 chapter 1 . 4/12
Awww that was so good
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
oautch :/ thank you for your hard work.
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Awesome! I do love your "SamHurt!" You do it so well! xo
shookenuppepsi chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
You made me cringe away when Dean pulled Sam off the pole. Owie. Great brotherly bonding.
TS chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Nicely done! Always love an impaled-Sammy story
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Okay, I know I've said this a couple of different times, in a couple of different ways in my last few reviews, but I'll say it again - I LOVE this story.

Poor Sam, going through all though. First falling, then landing right on that rod, nearly getting caught on fire.

And poor Dean wasn't doing a whole lot better - getting strangled and beat up by Gus. And then having to see Sam like that, so hurt, was even worse on him I'm sure.

I love the way you wrote their relationship - so amazing.

Especially Sam's unwavering trust that Dean would get him out no matter what. He just knew. That was perfect. :)
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Ouch! This story is so painful for poor Sam. He does sound like he really needs that hospital trip he thinks Dean is fixing to insist on.
Sammyscougar chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
OMG... Sammy the human shish-kabob. The lump in my throat hearing Sam's horrendous shriek was agonizing... :( Gawd you have such a way with words I feel like I'm right there... Dean's protectiveness and Sam's unwavering n confident trust is just so so awesome... They are truly SOULMATES... Supernatural-holic forever... You Rock...
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Very good Story.
ILETUDRIVE chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
You have to admit that kind of unwavering faith in him would probably make Dean nervous at times. And yet at the same time that faith is also what gets Dean through.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Great story, full of drama, injured Sam and awesome big brother Dean. And loved how you had Sam so resourceful when he was injured, not weak, but fighting through the pain to salt and burn the bones of Gus, worried that he had injured his brother. And only Sam could be unlucky enough to fall through the rotting floor and impale himself on a spike! Adored Dean managing to lift Sam off the spike and then covering his little brother as more of the house collapsed around them, and wanting Sam to keep talking as he found a way to get them out. Totally believable and in character thoughout and a really great read.
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Urk. Pieces like this are candy on my tongue with Dean being heroic and big brotherly, and all love and compassion on the inside. I love the way you described getting poor Sammy off the pole that was impaling him - I found myself holding my breath and my heart broke for Dean. I love that Dean threw himself over Sammy when it all came down. The "did something fall on you?" "yeah, you" exchange was a slice of brilliance. While I would have loved to have seen Dean a little more scuffed up, it's more than made up for by him being shirtless and selfless as always. -sigh- Awesome job on this piece, Dean is one of a kind.

LD
brokencrownsandhearts chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
great story! the ending was great and i loved the part about how great sam's trust is for Dean!
sendintheclowns chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
I adore this! I needed a shot of hurt!Sam and protective!Dean and you supplied it.

I've got you on alert now so I won't miss these gems of yours :)
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
OMG I actually hurt for poor Sammy. I'm nt kidding. That must be extremely well written if I could actually hear that poor kid scream in agony. Poor baby. Total hero Dean/ Hurt Sammy story! FANFREAKINTASTIC!