Reviews for Wanderlust
Alice-in-chucks chapter 10 . 2/15
This story has the most beautifully accurate characterisation I've seen so far in an FMA fic. Especially the dynamic between Mustang and Hawkeye, that just made me grin loads with how it was just so them.
I think my favourite part of this, though, was Ed's interactions with Eddie, which is not at all what I expected to be my favourite thing when I went into this fic. Ed as a father turned out to be way more adorable and appealing than I had anticipated, and Eddie is just precious.
Thank you so much for writing this and sticking with it til the end! I know it's not easy when the inspiration just isn't coming. Your persistence is much appreciated. Reading this was definitely worth the time it took me.
luluhrh chapter 10 . 1/8
Awwwwww! I wish there was more Ed/Eddie bonding time, but this was fantastic anyway! XD
Dragodden chapter 10 . 11/5/2014
This was fantastic!

I know that this is one of your older works, and that you have already moved on to other fandoms. To be honest, I first read your stuff for the Soul Eater fanfiction that I find just as awesome.

Just wanted to mention how well you seem to personify these characters. It's one thing to put them into situations.. it's something else to grasp them and make it feel like the actual people. Although I'm loving your current stuff, I'm also secretly hoping that you may revisit this universe some time, because your characters are wonderfully believable. Plus, I had some awesome laughs!

Thanks again, and good luck with the next story. :D
paracuties chapter 10 . 3/14/2014
Loved this. I found out I read this before, and continued reading anyway since it was just that good. Pretty worth it to read it again and refresh it in my mind. The plot's really good!

Keep writing!
Hahhnahh chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
I would really like to read a oneshot about Ed and Winrys night (hinthint) ;)
werepirechick chapter 4 . 8/30/2013
"he's kinda useless when he's wet!"
eddie said.
god, I couldn't stop laughing.
jaclynkaileigh chapter 10 . 7/30/2013
Great job! What an excellent story. .. Wouldn't mind seeinga bit more resolution on Roy and Riza and how things end up with Winry and Ed actually. ..
jaclynkaileigh chapter 8 . 7/29/2013
What wisdom you have had her bestow on him. I wondered at this notion of not killing as well. also loved the condom bit haha.
jaclynkaileigh chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
Great scene with Eddie and Ed . perfect literally. Wow.
jaclynkaileigh chapter 6 . 7/29/2013
Love that Eddie said Alphonse could be second best lol. I'm anxious to know how Ed and Winry are doing!
jaclynkaileigh chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
Holy shit! Isaac is a mad dog! This has gone completely the opposite of how they planned it.
jaclynkaileigh chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
I am just so curious to see when and if Ed and Winry will ever have a life of their own.
jaclynkaileigh chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
This is insane what an amazing plot line. I'm surprised you revealed himself so quickly to Winry!
jaclynkaileigh chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
Holy effing shit! Omg omg omg this is bananas. ... Poor Ed and Winry. I can't believe he was just chosen to capture if she knows it's him. Holy shit.
jaclynkaileigh chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
This is great so far! Poor Winry she just can't win!'